Please Help this Kid's Youtube Go Viral

Garza

Bad Romance Music Video By Russell Mays - YouTube

Kid works hard and made second round of America's Got Talent. He's in a sad place right now and I said i'd help get him some views. Subscribe I promise it's worth the entertainment value.

Make this go viral. Please share with everyone you know. Kid's had a hard life and love's singing. I know most of you have a big heart so please help out. Thanks again

S&M By Rihanna Song By Russell Mays - YouTube

Tell him your the stalker in the comments. hahahaha

Get him 500 views and i'll have him sing a song and dedicate it to steroidology. you guys pick the song.

Get him 500 views and i'll have him sing a song and dedicate it to steroidology. you guys pick the song.

No offensiveness meant here, but if he was actually a talented singer I would subscribe. But in fact he is like a lot of people. Poor fact is he's leaving himself open to online abuse by posting his videos. I wish him luck, but he's not the next big thing in vocal talent - sorry.

Detour5 is right, guy needs a lot of work, have him see a vocal coach. Also he should stand so that he can get a full range in his diaphragm. If you want to make him feel alot better fast use a service like Vagex.com it will help you get views on the videos for cheap.

But like Detour said (by the way detour love looking at your avi) he needs help, first thing would be to get a USB compression microphone, look on amazon they cost about 120. Those microphones will capture sound with more depth instead of making his voice flat. Also he should pump the audio into a small mixer or into the line in on his PC. If this is meant to be his portfolio of work he should treat it that way. If you are a true friend you should find a nice way to suggest these things to him. I would prefer my friends to keep me positive but I want them to steer me when I am off the mark.

Back