Please help with Hives and rash!

portmax29

Hello, was wondering if anyone has experienced this? On May 2rd i started my first dose of test and tren, since then, i have been getting the normal night sweats and virgin muscle soreness from injecting. I also started going to the tanning bed. On May 18th i went in for my tan section (3rd time ever going) went in for 6 mins. When i got home i felt itchy, jumped in the shower and the itch seemed to go away. Thursday i started to notice a little red bump on my bicep, thought it was a bug bite so i didnt think anything of it. Friday i could not stop itching myself, could not sleep and now i have a rash (reddish little bumps) on my hip area and hives on the inside of my bicep and back of my tri.

I have stopped the test and tren and starting my post cycle therapy (pct) and taking Benadryl. I have done some reading online and have found it could be from the cycle or even heat rash. How can i got about finding out what caused this? I haven't changed anything in my diet so i don't think it was from food.

Dosing was test 300mg week and tren 200 mg a week. I wanted to start a low doseage since it was my first cycle. I know i should have started with the tren a but my supplier didnt have any.

stats
26 male
5'10
183 lbs
going to the gym steady for 5 years.

thanks for your help.

That happens to me when i get in the tanning bed. Those exact same symptoms mine goes away after i get use to the tanning bed.

You might want to go to the doctors office. No clue is the bump from a injection? Could you have reaction to something else? Who knows? Do you have a infection? Or could be taning bed...

Its probably not the cycle that you got your hives from....tanning beds are one of the most bacterially infected places you could expose yourself too...you can get stds from them for christ sake....be a man and tan the real way...on a boat with some bitches!

Its probably not the cycle that you got your hives from....tanning beds are one of the most bacterially infected places you could expose yourself too...you can get stds from them for christ sake....be a man and tan the real way...on a boat with some bitches!

wtf STDs?? Thank goodness I don't use tanning beds. I get tans from cutting lawn and going to beach with family. Get a tan while socializing with family and friends. Best way.

like cobra said... public tanning beds are nasty... theres honestly no telling what it is...take theotherguys advice and goto a dr office.. may be the scabees. microscopic organizms that burrow under the skin and cause rash, itching, and bumps. get to it before it gets worse, and spreads.. if it is scabees, the dr will give u some cream, and u have to change all ur clothing, bed sheets, pillows, chairs, car seats, and probably ur family will too, to keep from getting them again after u kill em off w the cream.

The only way I would say it's the cycle is if your gear was made with EO (ethyl oleate). It's know to cause a reaction in many users. Could be scabies or skingavitis. Instead of dropping the cycle I would see a dermatologist. That or stay away from dirtys.

...be a man and tan the real way...on a boat with some bitches!

I wish it was that easy. im engaged getting married in aug dont think the fiance would like that very much. I was just trying to get a base tan since i burn easy, should have just got a sun burn.

You might want to go to the doctors office. No clue is the bump from a injection? Could you have reaction to something else? Who knows? Do you have a infection? Or could be taning bed...

Im ordering a blood test online now and trying to see if i can go to the dermatologist tomorrow and see what they say. I only get the hives or rash where ever i sweat or areas get hot. I havent changed anything, besides the tanning bed 3rd time ever going. I spoke with the owner and she said its commen...wtf?

The only way I would say it's the cycle is if your gear was made with EO (ethyl oleate). It's know to cause a reaction in many users. Could be scabies or skingavitis. Instead of dropping the cycle I would see a dermatologist. That or stay away from dirtys.

I cant say the name of the gear im using but i got 5 other buddies on the same stuff and none of them got this.

If it comes back that it was the tanning bed, should i wait for the hives/rash to clear before going back on cycle? Thanks for all the help everyone, i really appreciate it.

Last edited:
You can say the lab but you should contact your supplier and ask if he uses EO. It effects about 1 in 5. I've also heard of some others who have a similar experience after hot shower. I think it will go away and find out if it's made with EO this really may be the issue so don't worry about your friends taking it because most aren't effected

You can say the lab but you should contact your supplier and ask if he uses EO. It effects about 1 in 5. I've also heard of some others who have a similar experience after hot shower. I think it will go away and find out if it's made with EO this really may be the issue so don't worry about your friends taking it because most aren't effected

The lab is west coast specialty pharmacy, ive contacted my supplier and he hasn't got back to me yet. I have tried doing a search online but cant seem to find anything on it.

Ok. Let me know what they say because that sounds like a very common reaction to EO in a certain number of people. Actually someone here just had a thread exactly like this. Are you taking any prami or anything else?

Ok. Let me know what they say because that sounds like a very common reaction to EO in a certain number of people. Actually someone here just had a thread exactly like this. Are you taking any prami or anything else?

The only other thing i was taking was liv52, animal pak vit, isoflex protein, and joint support which i have been using this before. This is my first cycle of test and tren and also first time going to the tanning bed, well 3rd visit. Starting of yesterday, i started taking Benadryl to see if it would help. Still got the itch but not as bad, added gold bond body lotion and seems to help.

Last edited:
Ok well it's good you stopped then. Your first cycle should be test only for a number of reasons. I would still see the dermatologist and wait for reply from your source. Spend some time reading about what a first cycle should be and why. Good luck.

Well i went to a dermatologist, a allergy clinic today, and labcorps to get my blood work done. The dermatologist didnt seem to know wtf he was talking about kept saying i think its this but not sure. When i told him about the tanning bed he said there is no way i can get hives or even a rash from it. Funny thing is, i searched number of hours and found tons of information of hives from tanning beds. i just walked him showed him what i had and his first thing was cortisone shot, which i got.

The dr at the allergy clinic was pretty thorough. Had me do blood pressure, temp, height, and weight. Went in told him what happened and showed him the hives and said i is a really good possibility it is from the beds but could be a chance its a reaction to something else. I told him about my mult vits, my protein, liv52, and joint support and said i might be from one of those, i just forgot to mention i was on roids. He wants me to take zyrtec and then come back a week later so we can do a allergy test.

Hopefully this all clears up soon. Do any of you know how i can go about doing a spot test with the test and tren to see if im allergic to it.

Last edited:
Did you ever hear back from your supplier?

Another thing is did this only start when you were hot or sweating?

No nothing yet, im out of town, going to see him later today.

Yeah, this all started when i my body would get hot or sweat, after the tanning bed ordeal. Plus, my body is always hot and i sweat a lot. What ever body part i had laying on the bed would flare up and i would start to itch and the hives would come.

Woke up this morning and everything was gone. Now i just have a small pink rash where the hives/rash used to be, no itch or anything. Should i get back on my cycle or stay off it. I was thinking if it was the cycle wouldn't it take about 2 weeks to clear because of the enanthate?

Thanks for your help, i really appreciate it.

I know this is an old thread but What happened with hives they are gone or not!
Are you still getting them and did you stop or continue with your cycle ?
Thanks

portmax29 are you still on this board ihave same sh*t as you had!
What happened tell me for some reason i can not send you PM or see my notification??

Ben, Just got back on the forum and noticed your post. I ended up going to a allergy dr and he game me a cortisone shot and some Zyrtec pills, i was good as new in 2 days. Got back on the sauce and didnt have a problem.

Back