please share your deca experiences

I ran it on 3 different cycles, liked the way my joints felt. IMO the recovery is much harder with deca & I hated having the lipm dick even though I was taking test. I ran it anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks, dosages around 400mg. It would help to use it on a bulking cycle.

Deca shut me down so bad, it took 2 rounds of Post cycle therapy to get my HPTA working, and by that time I had lost most of my gains.

I had no problem with recovery, i did blow up like a balloon on the old test deca dbol stack. I didn't like the way i held water, but my diet was basically eat what i wanted 8 times a day, and i got to 280, but i was fucking rotund. All in all i probably wont use it again, possibly use the fast acting one, but i doubt that too.

Deca will definitely make you hold the water. If you have any blood pressure problems, you may want to run EQ instead.

no problems with deca for me in the 300 to 400mg range foe 8-10 weeks. nolvedex is a must if you have water retention problems. like previous post eq might be a better choice if you are looking for a more quality appearence.

mdolphin said:
no problems with deca for me in the 300 to 400mg range foe 8-10 weeks. nolvedex is a must if you have water retention problems. like previous post eq might be a better choice if you are looking for a more quality appearence.

Nolva will do nothing for water retention!!!!!!!!!!

shut me down hard, i would consider it if i wanted a lot of size. it depends i would use something else and be able to fuck, but thats me

Back