Poll: Which compounds give the worst back pumps?

Worst back pumps?

• D-Bol

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • T-Bol

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A-Bombs

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Var

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Reptilicus

Desperate Bodybuilder
If you have ever had a crippling, vicious lower back pump, you know this is the single most annoying (and painful!) workout inhibiting side when on-cycle! :devil2: ...I've listed the most notorious suspects...Let's hear it, People! :spin:

Last edited:
I've only run test and var, but Anavar (var) was definitely pretty intense when deadlifting. I would have to take a good 10minute break before starting another exercise.

So far, seems the classic Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) D-Bol leads the pack in this hall of shame with A Bombs gettin' a dishonorable mention...Makes you wonder how the "Pumping Iron" era boys dealt with this side back in the 70's, since it wa so widely used...I've heard the quality of the DBol then was much better, maybe that made a difference?... :scratchhe :squint:

Last edited:
I have never used abombs (amazing isn't it), but I have used the rest of that stuff.

Var...might as well drink mineral water.
Tbol...better off using var.
Dbol is where its at.

The only thing I get from 120mg of tbol ED is calf pumps like crazy. I can't walk on the treadmill for three minutes without my calves cramping up. Other than that, I don't notice a damn thing.
Var...muscle pumps pretty well, but nothing going on with lower back.

Dbol...everything blows up and I get lower back pumps.

Back