Post cycle paranoia/depression

Cotto

Since coming of the gear 5 weeks ago I've been paranoid and very low on confidence. I'm not sure if this is the effects of the gear or its just me in general. I just don't feel myself.

When I was on cycle I felt better than ever. Overly confident and unconcerned about my family and partner

Now I'm completely paranoid about everything and its pushing my partner away. I'm currently on my final week of pct using clomid only and my mental state is still all over the place.

Not sure how to combat it or if I'm ever going to go bk to how I was before I used gear. Is this a usual side effect?

It's human nature to have some psychological issues. You're probably not in any worse shape than you were before you cycled (other than clomid issues). Your mind and body simply got used to the confidence level that comes along with supraphysiological testosterone serum, and now that's gone. Clomid will most certainly affect you psychologically. You should be fine once it wears off.

5 days after your last Clomid intake, get some L-Tryptophan and take 1 gram every morning when you wake up. This will help with serotonin levels and you'll feel better quicker.

Good luck and hang in there, Cotto.

Back