Post cycle therapy (pct) and natural testosterone levels.

Eisaggeleas

PCT and natural testosterone levels.

Hello guyz again.I have a question that i cannot anwer to myself.Is it true that even with the best and most efficient Post Cycle Therapy plan on planet my natural testosterone levels will not be as high as they were before taking steroids?.And if that is a fact, this means that i can never raise my testosterone levels enough with any other way as it was before?.Thanks a lot for your time.All your opinions are very important to me.

there's really no hard evidence on this. If it is lower it won't be by much. now maybe some vets on here who have run more than a few cycles and got bloods done before and after each one could tell you how theirs is, but remember as you get older your natural test is going to drop regardless, and those tests aren't always 100% accurate. let's say before your first cycle your test was at 800, after proper pct now it's at 740. not huge decrease and nothing to be worried about, 740 is still more than fine. If you plan on doing one or two cycles to reach your goals then there is nothing to worry about it if you do it properly. remember steroids are a means to an end, not the goal its self. I've done one cycle, and after this next one wil be sitting where i want to be. after that i may run some light cycles from time to time, maybe not.

I understand what are u trying to explain to me donjob and really thank you for that.My point is this: I know the fact that with every steroid in this world my natural testosterone levels will fall, with some steroids much more, with others way less.And yes i am planning to do one cutting-only cycle stacking Anavar,Clen,Proviron and finishing the cycle with a proper PCT like Nolvadex (which as i read in docJ threads is better for restoring my normal test production than Clomid itself).But is it possible to raise my test levels even higher that they were before taking steroids?.Let's say before my cycle my test was at 750, after proper PCT cycle can my test levels pass 750? let's say can they reach 850 or even 900?.After endless research i found a study (i am gonna post this if i manage to find it) that shows after 12-week period men who were taking 80mg/ed of Anavar show a 67% reduction of normal testosterone production.{I am planning to do it for 8-weeks only and at 50mg/ed}.And as i read at docJ threads taking Nolvadex for 10 days at 20mg/ed raised over 150% the testosterone levels in these patients.So if my testosterone before cycle was at 800, after cycle had a reduction of about 50% lets say and went to 400, with PCT therapy (Nolvadex) is it possible to raise these levels over 800?.Vets who can help me with this problem are welcome always.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in hearing some input on this... although I don't think there is any such rule that your test levels will ALWAYS be lower after a cycle. Just do the best PCT you can and you'll be good to go... or so I hope at least lol

After endless research i found a study (i am gonna post this if i manage to find it) that shows after 12-week period men who were taking 80mg/ed of Anavar show a 67% reduction of normal testosterone production.{I am planning to do it for 8-weeks only and at 50mg/ed}.And as i read at docJ threads taking Nolvadex for 10 days at 20mg/ed raised over 150% the testosterone levels in these patients.So if my testosterone before cycle was at 800, after cycle had a reduction of about 50% lets say and went to 400, with PCT therapy (Nolvadex) is it possible to raise these levels over 800?.Vets who can help me with this problem are welcome always.

#1: During that 8weeks of Var when you have low test you will feel like complete shit, lethargic, your libido will drop, and you might become depressed. This is why all cycles should have a base of testosterone run along side them.

#2: Nolva can very well raise your test production over it's natty potential but once you stop taking the nolva your test will fall back near it's pre-cycle levels (possibly lower)

Your age is going to play a big part in it. If you're under 25 (rule of thumb) your hormonal system, may not be fully developed. Which could cause life long problems. If you're over 35, your test levels could be on the decline already. As mentioned by M319, you could raise them artificially, but, once you stop taking the drug to help raise them, they are going to go back to whatever, your body will produce naturally.

#1: During that 8weeks of Var when you have low test you will feel like complete shit, lethargic, your libido will drop, and you might become depressed. This is why all cycles should have a base of testosterone run along side them.

#2: Nolva can very well raise your test production over it's natty potential but once you stop taking the nolva your test will fall back near it's pre-cycle levels (possibly lower)

I understand that and thanks a lot for the information.Proviron instead of taking testosterone will help with my test case? I mean sex drive, libido etc?.And something else, i know with Nolva i can raise my test production very very well, if i stop taking Nolva my test will be as it was nearly before my cycle.When u mean nearly?.I mean if before cycle was at 800 after post cycle therapy (pct) can go at 700 or more?.And finally (if any1 used/heared anything) 8-weeks var starting at 20mg/ending at 50mg/ed is it really too bad for my test production? If this is gonna followed by Nolva and during cycle will use Prov as well?.Thanks a lot again.

I understand that and thanks a lot for the information.Proviron instead of taking testosterone will help with my test case? I mean sex drive, libido etc?.And something else, i know with Nolva i can raise my test production very very well, if i stop taking Nolva my test will be as it was nearly before my cycle.When u mean nearly?.I mean if before cycle was at 800 after post cycle therapy (pct) can go at 700 or more?.And finally (if any1 used/heared anything) 8-weeks var starting at 20mg/ending at 50mg/ed is it really too bad for my test production? If this is gonna followed by Nolva and during cycle will use Prov as well?.Thanks a lot again.

Var is relatively weak so at those doses you prolly won't see much unless you are cutting it will help retain strength n muscle. And again if it significantly decreases test (~50% or more) you run the risk of losing strength and muscle during post cycle therapy (pct)...

Rule of thumb is the more suppresive the substance is the better the results and vice versa. That's why everyone who tries to run a cycle with minimal suppression gets hated on because the results are negligible and will most likely be lost during post cycle therapy (pct)

Back