Post cycle therapy (pct) help. I read the post cycle therapy (pct) thread but have a few questions.

My start date is Jan 2nd to March 22nd then a break to the 26th and finish last bottle 27th to 16th of April.
I was told by my source that if I did 1 shot of 100 mg of cyp once a week in addition to the normal prop for 2 weeks, then a 200 mg shot the day I leave of Cyp that it would cover me those 4 days im gone and he gave me the Cyp for free. Then I can finish my last bottle of prop when I come back and start PCT.

your source is an idiot unless iv misinterpreted what he said itll take afew weeks for the cyp to build and the prop takes afew days,very different you need to time them to keep an even keel. i dont think its a great idea to be honest id do this buddy get some test cyp or e and run a 12-14 week cycle of that you only need to pin it twice a week so can go away and still be on without having to worry too much its exactly the same cycle as i planned out for you, only youd inject 500mg split Mon/Thurs and start your pct 14 days after the last pin of test. you could kickstart the cycle with abit of your prop if you like take 100mg eod weeks 1-4 by this time your cyp will be running and carry you on for the rest of your cycle. SO
1-14 test cycp 500mg split mon/thursday
1-4 test prop 100mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ius x2 a week
9-14 Anavar
9-14 N2guard
pct. 2 wks after last pin
17-21 Nolva 40/20/20/20
17-21 Clomid 50/25/25/25
17-21 Daa 3g's a day
17-23 forma stanzol

He said the cyp takes 2-3 weeks to kick in and if I take it 3 weeks prior to my trip and one shot the day I leave I should be covered

Back