Post Test Cycle Blood Draw Times

cheroxy

I've searched around on this forum and others and found a lot of conflicting data on when to do blood work after PCT. I'm leaning towards 2 weeks and then again at 6 weeks, but fear this may be too soon. I like the information I've found on this forum a lot more than the others I've looked at so I thought I would check here for recommendations after my searches didn't turn much up. What do you suggest? I have a pre cycle test from 1 year ago and 2 years ago for some insurances that I got which I kept around for comparisons.
Thanks

Did you have your testosterone, LH, FSH, estradiol, kidney function, liver function and hematocrit tested previously for comparisons? Did you get blood work during your cycle as well?

I will let others comment on the best time to get your blood work. As a TRT by, I don't have to worry about PCT...

I did everything for sure except maybe estradiol. I don't remember that one and don't have my papers here at work. I'll check that when I get home. I did not test on cycle. I could tell it was working because my wife whose libido is higher than mine was loving me wanting to f*(k her every single day as opposed to the every 2-3 days before :)

Back