post your IGF results

little to none. on 40mcg IM ed. i usually miss one shot a week and once in a while do 20mg subq.
the subq shots seem to make me tired all day, though it could be lack of caffiene.
i thought it was making me leaner but i really dont think so now. I am getting pretty good pumps but im also taking noexplode and started a lil bit of Winstrol (winny) the other week.

I was hoping to see an increase in vascularity with this compound. i guess its worth a try if you want to blow a hundred bucks but all in all i dont think ill use it again.

I plan on using it, but i'm thinking no less than 80-100 mcg/day. I hear it's pretty dose dependant for a lot of people.

I used to work at a store that sold this shit... the mark up with incredible, 70% sometimes. Everyone that I got feedback from said they were tired and no major change, we let them return it and got credit from the company. Since then its no longer carried, shit got stolen more then it was bought.

Id imagine the insulin spike pretty much made most of you crash and that would explain the tiredness.

from what I've researched the effects aren't immediate because muscle hyperplasia takes months to occur. seems like it's too early to tell from real world experiences.

The stuff has been around for sometime... I have always been told to dismiss it. My basic understanding is it assists HGH and helps boost metabolism.

Anyone who's used it and bashed the product probably used it for too short of any period of time, like a month or so. And they probably didnt use it along with AAS, among many other factors. If you cant gain off AAS, then IGF will not help you.

MPPM said:
curious what kind of results people are getting
IGF is still in it's infancy as a bodybuilding drug. There are only theories on when to take it and how much to take and for how long to take to see any results. You can read and read and you'll get different answers from people.
That is why some people are dissapointed with it, because they only run a month cycle and expect a miracle or run too high of a dose because they think more is better.

From what I've read over numerous posts from different boards and people, best bet is to cycle is and run it at a lower dose, like 30mcg every other day. That's what I'm gonna try and run it at. But I'm gonna run it for a year or longer.

pineapple said:
IGF is still in it's infancy as a bodybuilding drug. There are only theories on when to take it and how much to take and for how long to take to see any results. You can read and read and you'll get different answers from people.
That is why some people are dissapointed with it, because they only run a month cycle and expect a miracle or run too high of a dose because they think more is better.

From what I've read over numerous posts from different boards and people, best bet is to cycle is and run it at a lower dose, like 30mcg every other day. That's what I'm gonna try and run it at. But I'm gonna run it for a year or longer.

Interesting idea. What makes you think it will work better over a longer period as opposed to a month?

LiftTillIDie said:
Interesting idea. What makes you think it will work better over a longer period as opposed to a month?
The same goes for HGH. It's a slower process. Steroids increase the cell volume, so the effects are noticible faster. With HGH and IGF the whole point is to get new muscle cells, that will later mature and grow with the help of steroids. Hopefully then get even bigger.

pineapple said:
The same goes for HGH. It's a slower process. Steroids increase the cell volume, so the effects are noticible faster. With HGH and IGF the whole point is to get new muscle cells, that will later mature and grow with the help of steroids. Hopefully then get even bigger.

Exactly. Bridging with IGF sounds like a good idea if you have the money to waste between cycles, I dont think I would ever use it concurrently with AAS.

pineapple said:

All the information I've read states that HGH will take 6 months at least to show the full range of effects, but most of the literature on igf says that the effects will actually drop off after a given amount of time, 2-6 weeks or so.

I think it is incredible - very effective for me.

I take 50 µg on workout days (IM). I currently use it in conjunction with hgh. I have taken it previously without hgh (but with test of course), and found it similarly valuable.

Over the course of time, it is able to change the body in ways that test alone is not capable of doing.

I will also reiterate the point one of the above posters made -- its efficacy isn't going to be accurately reflected with only 1 month's use

Back