Pre cycle blood work low test???

RL92

Big time rookie.
This is the first blood work I get done. Did the hormone panel for females and these are the results. What can you tell me from this??

Possibly Borderline Hypogonadism. You need to see a doctor and get additional blood work and medical workup. Do not start a cycle until this has been resolved.

Have you used AAS before? Taking any other medications? Anything in your medical history?

Possibly Borderline Hypogonadism. You need to see a doctor and get additional blood work and medical workup. Do not start a cycle until this has been resolved.

Have you used AAS before? Taking any other medications? Anything in your medical history?

Yes I've used test test and dbol and test and superdrol. I was literally about to pin tomorrow. I have test EQ and superdrol lined up. No other medication and been good health wise. Am I at TRT range??

Yes I've used test test and dbol and test and superdrol. I was literally about to pin tomorrow. I have test EQ and superdrol lined up. No other medication and been good health wise. Am I at TRT range??

Yes, definitely very close to the TRT range. Hypogonadism means Low T. There is a sticky in the TRT forum that I recommend reading.

Yes, definitely very close to the TRT range. Hypogonadism means Low T. There is a sticky in the TRT forum that I recommend reading.

I'm only 24 btw. 4 years ago I scored 380-390 on test levels, I was 20 then and natty. 1st cycle was at 23

I'm only 24 btw. 4 years ago I scored 380-390 on test levels, I was 20 then and natty. 1st cycle was at 23

You may have damaged your endocrine system from fully developing by running cycles before the age of 25. You may need to go on TRT for the rest of your life. Hopefully a doctor can help you recover.

Back