pre cycle blood work questions

DieselJD

So I just got my bloods back from pre cycle bloodwork for a 1 4 andro cycle that i was supposed to start new years day. Only thing that was off was creatinine levels( which im ok with because i saw a nephrologist last year and he said im ok) and lh. Values as follows:
Test serum:391 range:264-916
Lh:11.1 range: 1.7-8.6
Fsh:7.0 range 1.5-12.4
Estradiol: 32.1 range:7.6-42.6
Have never touched an anabolic.
What could this mean and how should i proceed?
Thanks

I would confirm the results with more blood work. Make sure the blood is drawn first thing in the morning after a good night's sleep. But those numbers are pointing towards you getting close to having Primary Hypogonadism. I would definitely NOT start a cycle so you can investigate this

I would confirm the results with more blood work. Make sure the blood is drawn first thing in the morning after a good night's sleep. But those numbers are pointing towards you getting close to having Primary Hypogonadism. I would definitely NOT start a cycle so you can investigate this

Thanks for the speedy reply. Do you know if any medications affect LH? Currently on cymbalta, as well as on zofran, also kratom user never exceeding 10 grams.

Antidepressants are know to screw up your hormones. Why are you taking cymbalta?

Why are you taking zofran? Isn't that a cancer medication?

I am taking cymbalta for anxiety with mild depression. I was taking low dose zofran for ibs,at low doses it does wonders for slowing down the digestive system, but I am stopping it tomorrow for cholestyramine. I was taking it when I had bloods.
yeah my medications kinda looked strange now that you mention it ha

I would try doing cognitive behavioral therapy with a psychologist and work to get off the cymbalta. Long-term, that stuff is not healthy for you. It can really mess up your hormones.

I don't know if the zofran would have an effect. You should research it.

Regarless, retest in a month or two as I said earlier. See if the results are comfortable. If so, you are on your way to having Primary Hypogonadism, which means you would want to see a urologist and have your testicles examined

I am taking cymbalta for anxiety with mild depression. I was taking low dose zofran for ibs,at low doses it does wonders for slowing down the digestive system, but I am stopping it tomorrow for cholestyramine. I was taking it when I had bloods.
yeah my medications kinda looked strange now that you mention it ha

You are wasting your body your money and your mind taking all those medications for nonsense. I have anxiety and depression all the time but I deal with it with diet exercise training I don't take meds since they're going to mess you up. use your free will and do what's right and as far as it irritable bowel syndrome come on dude just take some Pepto-Bismolor alka zelter and stop eating greasy food and adjust your diet with a proper diet you will not have irritable bowel syndrome before you know you going to have 20 med pill cases on your desktop like 80% of the people around here already have and your brains going to be fried and you're going to die at age 50. Please take this into consideration.

Last edited:
I am really prone to medication side effects and any medication I've taken has caused worsening of my epilepsy or endocrine issues like erectile dysfunction, gyno, mood changes ect.

Definitely dive into the side effects of the medications you take and see of there are any studies about kratom effects.

How old are you? What are your stats?

This "andro cycle" you speak of.....is this prohormes I assume?

Need to adjust your meds and continue bloodwork to determine if meds are the cause of your low T. If the meds are causing it but you need them....then no worries.....theres always trt :)

Very curious to hear your stats. No matter what.....dont worry.....there is a solution for you if you stick with it.

Best wishes and hope to hear back from you bro

I'd quit the kratom. I'm far from a square about drugs. Kratom and testosterone Google search and issues can be seen.

"A 42-year-old man presented with poor energy and low libido. He had mildly elevated serum prolactin with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism as evidenced by low serum testosterone with luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone in the normal range. At his initial visit, he reported no use of any recreational or therapeutic drug. Two months later when seen in follow-up, both the testosterone and prolactin levels had returned to normal. At that visit he reported frequent use of kratom, which he had discontinued a few days after the first visit."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5858613/

Kratom isn't necessarily a miracle drug or a plant to be taken lightly. I'm not a botanist but I am very into drugs, drug use, social opinions, reactions and cultures. Micro dosing cubes would be better than kratom. Like drinking kava kava all the time. A drug is a drug.

How old are you? What are your stats?

This "andro cycle" you speak of.....is this prohormes I assume?

Need to adjust your meds and continue bloodwork to determine if meds are the cause of your low T. If the meds are causing it but you need them....then no worries.....theres always trt :)

Very curious to hear your stats. No matter what.....dont worry.....there is a solution for you if you stick with it.

Best wishes and hope to hear back from you bro

Yes prohormones 1 andro and 4 andro. 30 years old. 5'8 185. No idea on bf but visible abs when flexing. Been lifting for about 15 years, but 6 pretty seriously.

Yes prohormones 1 andro and 4 andro. 30 years old. 5'8 185. No idea on bf but visible abs when flexing. Been lifting for about 15 years, but 6 pretty seriously.

I would try to figure out the testosterone level issue before a cycle. Have you considered using testosterone for your cycle instead of prohormes? The prohormes concern me cuz never really know what you're getting and you cant really get much bloodwork during the cycle to help you figure it out. With andro you still have to be very concerned about estrogen levels. The stuff converts to estrogen just as readily as testosterone. You planning on running an AI ?

I would try to figure out the testosterone level issue before a cycle. Have you considered using testosterone for your cycle instead of prohormes? The prohormes concern me cuz never really know what you're getting and you cant really get much bloodwork during the cycle to help you figure it out. With andro you still have to be very concerned about estrogen levels. The stuff converts to estrogen just as readily as testosterone. You planning on running an AI ?

I have considered just test, but was gonna do this first just to see how it went and I didnt have to pin. I have an ai on hand. Wasnt planning on running the whole cycle. Its just weird that my lh was high but test was in the range you know? I am hoping it was just a one off and everything will be just fine.

possible interactions between medications your body and possibly kratom and your leydig cells in your testicles. Elevated lh is like your brain yelling "MAKE MORE TEST!!!""" at your testicles.

Back