Pre & Post workout ideas no sugar or carbs

kuronekko

What kind of shake or bar/cookie recipes are there that don't have sugars or carbs?

Preferably something solid so I can bring it to work.

yflaahnwdlabkcx

lsmmwivleovevynuuxzomwlgfxerpkzwzulnsbkahujdnlwksubxklnrrfbssffjauhnsmqscu
âèäåî òðàõ æåñòîêûé
æåíà ñîñ¸ò õóé ó ìóæà ÷àñòíîå âèäåî
êóëüòóðèñòêà ïîçèðóåò âèäåî
sakura senaâèäåî
ïèçäåíêà íå õîçÿéêà âèäåî
áåñïðèäåëüíûå âèäåî ïîðíî
âèäåî ïîïû ñ ïèñåé êðóïíûì ïëàíîì
÷àñòíîå âèäåî ãîëîé ìàòåðè âîçëå ñûíà
ïîðíî.êîí÷àþòü.íà.ëèöå.âèäåî.
ôåòèø çàëèòûå âèäåîãðàôèè cum on pics
íîâîçûáêîâ âèäåî ïîðíî
ñåêñ â ðîññèè-âèäåî
âèäåî äåâóøêè ñ ñàìûìè áîëüøèìè ñèñêàìè â ìèðå
ñåñèëèÿ âåãà âèäåî
ïîðíî âèäåî íàëåðåÿ ìàìî÷åê
âèäåî ìàìàøà ñîâðàùàåò ñûíà
ïîðíîâèäåî çðåëûé àíàë
ºáëÿ.çðåëèõ.âèäåî.
ï¸çäû ñèñüêè áîëüøèå âèäåî êðóïíî
âèäåîãðàô è ñêðîìíàÿ äåâóøêà ðàçäåë âèäåî
ïîðíî âèäåî ïèçäû øêîëüíèöè êðóïíûì ïàíîì
âèäåî êàê êîí÷èòü â ðîò êðàñîòêå
åáëè ìææ âèäåî
ïîðíî âèäåî ðóññêèå â ìèíè-þáêå
ïîðíî ñ þíûìè âèäåî ãàëåðåè

Jay Robb makes a zero carb protein powder. It's on the expensive side, but it makes staying low carb much easier, and doesn't taste horrible. As far as recipes go, just type low carb <insert food here> into pinterest, and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Most recipes sub in almond flour and stevia instead of sugar/wheat flour, which often is sufficient to reduce the carbs to a reasonable level.

As far as prepackaged stuff goes, there are some pepperoni sticks combined with sharp cheeses that often have less than a gram of sugar. Pork rinds are also a life saver if you're on a ketogenic diet, as they have zero carbs and are high in protein and fat. I like dipping them in guacamole as an alternative to chips and dip when dieting.

My .02c :)

Haha! I thought that I was the only one who loves to use pork rinds! It isn't something that most people would generally think of ad a protein rich/0 carb food. I had never thought about dipping them in guac though, might be pork rind & guac time this afternoon :)

Back