Predictions

K-Boxer

Any predictions for this evenings UFC on SportsNet? I'm hoping Quinton Rampage Jackson has his heart back in the game and whoops some Teixera Glover ass. Nothing against Glover, I just like Rampage. I dont care much about the lil fly-weights but am pulling for Dodson over Johnson. Logic tells me to take Bader over Matyushenko...but I like the Janitor so will be pulling for him. Cerrone over Pettis...going to be a GOOD fight. Hopefully Guida has his balls back un-like in his showing against Maynard and gives us a showing against Hioki. For me those are the fights I care to see and the outcomes I'm looking for. What do you guys think?

I was pulling for Rampage but he has become so one dimensional now. He only wants to stand and box. He tried to through a few leg kicks that night but he's just not mixxing is up enough. I know he wants to be exciting and all but at his age he's lost a slight step. I'd like to see him attempt more take downs and use ground and pound. I think he could add a few more years-and wins-to his career by doing so.

Back