preping first cycle and pct... need info and advice

Ox is right, Dbol on your first cycle is fine. I've seen and heard many more experienced people acknowledge that.

As far as Masteron......sure the leaner you are, the better it will work, but i've also seen it work marvles on people who's BF% was in mid-high teens. It almost enhances the other compunds being stacked with it....BUT, i wouldn't recomend it with the first cycle.

OP, I would stick with the Test and Dbol IMO. First cycle will almost always yeild you th ebest result, so why not do it right. ;)

Dammit man that is dead on....I even like the mast advice...you nailed it. Would rep you but I apparently rep you to much as it is ;)

i was just suggesting test only as it is milder. he may get some side effects and start freaking out about them, doesn't know how he's going to react. i was going to run dbol and test for my first cycle, i don't think it's bad i just think that running test only as it is a milder compound which you've even said yourself. that way he can learn the easy way if he's prone to the estrogenic side effects or worst.

thanks for "schooling" me though ox and acting like a little B I T C H about it in every post trying to show me up haha

thanks for "schooling" me though ox and acting like a little B I T C H about it in every post trying to show me up haha

well next time listen up! and I wasnt trying to show you up, I was trying to get your brain waves to change frequency. Its called tuff love (and it wasnt even that tuff). You need to be more open to things in this game because information is always evolving. Parroted information is for newbies....experienced information comes from guys that have been there and done that. You are new in this so no big deal...but just consider this a free lesson..

And Im not even gonna comment on the little bitch remark you made...

:soap:

Your not allowed to ask for sources, so shhhhhh dont ask. Wait till you get to 50 posts and Private Message me, or someone else that you feel would know.

I just started my first Cycle Test E ONLY!! haha... BTW if your running Aromasin it should be an everyday dosage of 12.5mg, or more, or less depending on what happens with your body.

NO ASKING FOR SOURCES!!!!

sorry bro ill keep that in mind

Here is a novel idea....

Chris what are your goals with this first cycle?

What do you hope to accomplish by doing this cycle in terms of weight gain, staying lean, strength gain, competing in a sport, contest?

Every cycle structure including your first cycle should be determined first and foremost by one's goals. So drugs, dosages, and duration - the 3 Ds - should be dictated by one's individual goals.

His goals might not dictate that test is a good first cycle choice.

Food for thought....goals drive action, huh! Crazy stuff there ain't it?

Here is a novel idea....

Chris what are your goals with this first cycle?

What do you hope to accomplish by doing this cycle in terms of weight gain, staying lean, strength gain, competing in a sport, contest?

Every cycle structure including your first cycle should be determined first and foremost by one's goals. So drugs, dosages, and duration - the 3 Ds - should be dictated by one's individual goals.

His goals might not dictate that test is a good first cycle choice.

Food for thought....goals drive action, huh! Crazy stuff there ain't it?

honestly dude i way 230 im of decent size i would like to really start burning fat of my ass. I'm just trying to play it safe while im educating myself and 80% of folks are telling me to start with just test

I would just run test 500mg week for 12 or 16 weeks, you can loose weight while on test just have a diet plan that you can follow and works. good luck

Ya if your trying to lose weight then dbol isnt the compound you need...diet is more important then the test in your case

honestly dude i way 230 im of decent size i would like to really start burning fat of my ass. I'm just trying to play it safe while im educating myself and 80% of folks are telling me to start with just test

It sounds to me as though you don't need to run a cycle at all.

You need a diet if your goal is fat reduction.

You don't need AAS to reduce body fat.

Goals should dictate actions.

I'm sorry to jump on ur thread but if ur body fat is high u gettin on juice it's just gonna make u bigger. I feel u need to first try to drop as much body fat as u can and get a good diet plan to lean out.

Back