Prepping for a 2nd cycle and gear

nycguy11

Hi all,

I'm currently running a PCT right now.

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

My first cycle lasted up to 14 weeks of test-E, 0.5cc twice a week in addition to 1.5 of Aromasin everyday. I ran bloodwork prior to starting my first cycle but did not run another during cycle, I will wait until the end of my PCT to run bloods.

I want to prep for my 2nd cycle and order the gear needed since the shipment takes sometime to arrive. What would a 2nd cycle look like? During my 1st cycle I saw improvement but not exactly what I expected. I wanted to see if I could introduce a type of oral (not sure which) to obtain more mass but wanted to get some thoughts from you all first.

If I were to introduce an oral, how would an ideal 2nd cycle run and would it follow with test-e or a different substance?

How was your 2nd cycle?

Thank you!

Age 28
weight 172lbs
height 5'10ft
bf% - unsure but wouldn't think its high.

next cycle goal: more mass & definition.

What would a 2nd cycle look like? Does the doesage of test increase at 2nd cycle?
Which oral do most people mix at 2nd cycle?

When you say 0.5cc twice a week I assume that's 250mg/ml - so your weekly dose was 250mg. That's low for a cycle.

Aromasin I'm not sure what to make of 1.5 per day. Is that 1.5 tablets per day? If it's mg, then that's a pretty small chunk of a tablet which are usually 25 mg.

For your second cycle you could double the test up to 500 mg/wk. That's pretty standard and very effective. With that take 12.5 mg aromasin EOD, or if you can then cut the tabs further to take 6.26 ED

If you really want an oral this time, then dbol is the usual suspect. You could use it weeks 1 to 6 to kick things off 25 to 50 mg/day.

PCT wait three weeks after last shot, then do what you did again.

Sorry! I meant 1cc twice a week.
I was breaking the Aromasin pill in half and consuming every day.

-So for my second cycle what would each pin be at now while consuming dbol?
- Would the cycle remain at 12-14 weeks? Stopping dbol at 6 weeks?

Thank you!

Sorry! I meant 1cc twice a week.
I was breaking the Aromasin pill in half and consuming every day.

-So for my second cycle what would each pin be at now while consuming dbol?
- Would the cycle remain at 12-14 weeks? Stopping dbol at 6 weeks?

Thank you!

Ok, that makes more sense. 500 mg/wk with 12.5 mg asin ED. If that worked for you then do it again, and add the dbol as a kick starter.

Pin amounts and schedule would stay the same. What this does is gets you up at a very anabolic dosage quickly in those first six weeks while the testosterone from the enanthate is slowly building up in your system. About the time you stop the dbol the test will be about 90% of peak, so this just gives your more weeks at effective blood levels. Yes to 12-14 weeks, and yes to stop dbol at 6 weeks.

For my second cycle - should I just stick to test + DBOL?

I've seen some others stacking more to the cycle.
I'm just about to start my second cycle next week but was curious.

Should I keep at the same doseage ^ as my first cycle of test e during my second cycle?

hmm.

If the gear was good a lack of gains usually comes down to diet.

What did you gain from first injection till now?
How much body fat did you gain?
What improvements on lifts?
How much were you expecting to gain?

Back