Preventing problems on Test E/Dbol

T04z

Hey guys,
I'm planning on hopping on cycle within the next couple weeks, just want to make sure everything is going to be as safe as possible. This will be my first cycle in three years, prior experience being two M1T cycles, and one Test E/Var cycle in which I aggravated preexisting pubertal gyno. This is my biggest concern at the moment as I really don't want gyno again, I spent over $8000 this summer getting it removed... The cycle I got it from consisted of 500mg Test E for 10 weeks, with 6 weeks of 60mg Anavar at the end. I ran a standard pct with Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 but didn't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle. Now, if there's a safer/smarter option, I'd love to hear it, as I'd much prefer to run that instead. I'm a competitive powerlifter looking for strength, and don't care much for size. I would like to stay away from super harsh drugs such as Tren and anadrol though. I'm planning on running;
Test E: 400mg 1-12
Dbol: 30mg 1-4
Arimidex: 0.5mg eod 1-14
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20 pct

I'll have Femara/Letro on hand just in case I run into any problems, but does this look like a safe cycle? I'm concerned about getting gyno from the rebound when I run my pct, will the Letro be able to take care of that if anything does come up? Any tweaks/adjustments or anything anybody would make? I can get pretty much anything from my source, and I'll throw my stats in if it means anything.

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Hey man nice total there! Sorry to hear bout your gyno, I have it mild from puberty too but luckily never developed anymore on cycles. Heres a bit of controversial advice and I am telling you this because you are a powerlifter and would like the other effects as well. The suggestion is MASTERON prop or enanthate ( I prefer enanthate bc of dosing frequency)
In short it is an AAS, originally developed to battle breast cancer. It is a DHT derived roid so watch out for typical DHT symptoms like acne, balding, etc.
It displays a profound anti-estrogen effect and I can attest to this from my own use of it. Also of note is its deceptive Anabolic:Androgenic ratio. It is in my opinion very androgenic and I would say it comes pretty damn close to tren in terms of aggression. It will make you hard as fuck, strong as fuck, and I noticed I am very very aggressive all the time on it to the point that I am screaming from the minute I wake up in the morning until I go to bed and am ready to flip at the drop of a hat over anything and everything I am just ready to throw down. Today I saw a cop here and gave him the finger. Also it has lays nice for sex drive with test and has made me actually wish I was still somewhat having deca dick because I am lasting only like 1 minute now compared to before I added it when I was lasting a half hour to 45 minutes. Research it and really consider it before you put all those serms and ai's that can lead to injury into your body

Thanks! Wow, that sounds like a pretty good option. I've never really heard much about it before, what makes it so controversial? I'm usually really good with DHT sides - no hair loss in my family, and I barely get acne on cycle. You mean it's like Tren in terms of aggression or all around? If it gives strength like Tren that sounds like a great option!

bro... if u had the gyno removed u have NOTHING to worry about... it CAN'T come back if u had the glands surgically removed, they can't just regenerate lol... relax and have a good cycle

I wish that were the case, the surgeon had to leave a little less than half of the gland in as my chest adapted to it over such a long period of time and removing all of it would leave it looking indented... So I still have some gland tissue in there. I'm worried with there being a good deal of scar tissue too that a slight bit of growth could cause a lot of irritation too.

Bump, can anyone comment if the the Letro will be a 100% safe bet? Any chance it won't reverse gyno on this cycle?

letro can reduce the gyno, but cannot eliminate it...and it's NASTY as for how it destroys estrogen levels in the body

Last edited:
Yeah, I imagine that would really mess with your cholesterol.. Well, I didn't really want to go this route but maybe I'll just end up doing a maintenance Test (~200mg/wk) and some Anavar for a cycle then. Won't be nearly as productive, but there's not a chance in hell I'm giving my body the opportunity to get gyno again, and I think at my BF level, it's probably even more likely as is. Damn powerlifter physique.... hahaha

While on cycle letro will prevent estrogen relted side effects. It is preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen. It Won't 100% reverse gyno if the damage is already done. But it can stop it in it's tracks. And in some cases it can take a while for letro to kick in. I'm always good with just a dex.

So really then if someone were to develop gyno from the estrogen rebound in PCT, by the time the Letro even kicked in you'd already be screwed? That's disappointing... sucks being the guy to scared to hit the gas when you compete in a federation that doesn't test! I really want to just go ahead and run this cycle and have the arimidex be enough to prevent gyno, but it just seems too risky if I developed it on 500mg.

I'd suggest aromasin as a middle ground. More effective than adex, less risky than letro...

Aromasin doesn't need to be stopped post cycle either right? I could take it all through my post cycle therapy (pct) as well thus reducing the risk of rebound related gyno?

Back