Primatropin HGH...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

DW222

Hey all, I have not seen any updated reviews on this stuff. So I am going to keep this open and maybe do a log. Only thing, I may not be staying on Prima,s as my guy was out of Norvotrop, but he also has Pharma stuff (Debating on that also)

Will probably run a few of these kits just to see.

Starting off with 2 iu (Everyday upon waking) then working my way up to 6 iu. Just waiting for some funds to come in from my grandpa,s will before I make a bulk order to be able to run a higher dose.

Here is my current cycle, but im sure some people have seen in my previous posts. The cycle will be finished in mid Oct, but I plan on running the gh for as long as I can afford it.

Lab I am running is Epharma.

Weeks 1-16-Test E (Monday & Thursday) 250 mg each day
Weeks 1-16 0.25 eod Arimidex---will adjust if needed
Weeks 2-14-Deca (Monday & Thursday) 400 mg split.
Weeks 3-16- 500 Iu a week-HCG (Wed & Sat) 250 Iu each day

Pct
Weeks 19-22
Clomid---50/50/25/25
Nolva----40/40/20/20

Last edited by a moderator:
Little bit of an update.

So far am only at 2 Iu, and done Week 2.

Dreams are really messed up the past few days lol lol, some seriously weird shit going on in my head lol. Am finding it a lot easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.

Am really looking forward to when things really kick in. But I do know I wont see any real gains till I go past 4 iu a day.

Sounds like you may have legit kits on your hand, right on bro.

I was using pharm, rolled the dice on some generics and have to say it's one of those rare situations that I'm glad I did.

If they end up being quality, the savings is great (or at least around here) but as you know there's always the chance of throwing money away too

Sounds like you may have legit kits on your hand, right on bro.

I was using pharm, rolled the dice on some generics and have to say it's one of those rare situations that I'm glad I did.

If they end up being quality, the savings is great (or at least around here) but as you know there's always the chance of throwing money away too

I really hope is legit, I guess we will see in the next few months, and once I increase the Iu's

But ya I can agree, my guy has pharma, but frig talk about insanity for price. It is also true tho about generics, there is a lot of crap, but also some very legit stuff that is just as good as pharma.

Which generic did you end up with ?

I have a few of the 30iu HG nordilet pens in my fridge left and am currently running blue tops and have no reason to go back to the pens the generics are almost as good but once you consider the price point generics all the way .

I really hope is legit, I guess we will see in the next few months, and once I increase the Iu's

But ya I can agree, my guy has pharma, but frig talk about insanity for price. It is also true tho about generics, there is a lot of crap, but also some very legit stuff that is just as good as pharma.

Which generic did you end up with ?

Not sure about source/brand name rules anymore but someone can edit this out if they want, I'm trialling some generics from my main source called

Not sure about source/brand name rules anymore but someone can edit this out if they want, I'm trialling some generics from my main source called "

Hmmm never heard of that one before. But will look up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back