pro-hormone stack advice !

ironprophacy

Hello,
I am new to the site and hope to get advice on my upcoming cycle i am 24 at 220 pound with height of 6'. i am not new to the pro hormone world i do have some experience, but still much to learn. basically my main goal is to just get big and strong while maintaining a nice physique. i have put together 3 compounds that have found to be the most effective. my challenge is that i do not have much knowledge on stacking and how the whole process works. so far i have decided to use Dymethazine, epistane, and H-drol. my main concern is how to stack them how it works what i figured, guys please correct me if i am wrong because i am not sure, was that i would take the average does of each pro hormone and divide it by 3 and take that dosage of each pro hormone. in simplest this is what i came up with 25mg of h-drol (75mg is average), 10 mg of epistane (30 is average) and 15 mg of dymethazine. i have everything else that i need to aid the process and stay safe including a phenomanal PCT. i do understand that having more then one methylated compound is not to safe because it puts a lot of pressure on the liver, but i am well prepared for that. i choose epistane for hardener, h- drol for effectiveness (although all are very effective) and its known long lasting gains, and last i choose dymethazine to put on some extra mass and improve insurance. i have decided to use these compound because its what i thought would fit best i am open to advice, i would love every bodies input on my "project".

Regard, Prophecy

also if anybody has an effective estrogen blocker they would like to share please feel free. I have heard of erase, not the pro just the regular erase, works well.

Hello,
I am new to the site and hope to get advice on my upcoming cycle i am 24 at 220 pound with height of 6'. i am not new to the pro hormone world i do have some experience, but still much to learn. basically my main goal is to just get big and strong while maintaining a nice physique. i have put together 3 compounds that have found to be the most effective. my challenge is that i do not have much knowledge on stacking and how the whole process works. so far i have decided to use Dymethazine, epistane, and H-drol. my main concern is how to stack them how it works what i figured, guys please correct me if i am wrong because i am not sure, was that i would take the average does of each pro hormone and divide it by 3 and take that dosage of each pro hormone. in simplest this is what i came up with 25mg of h-drol (75mg is average), 10 mg of epistane (30 is average) and 15 mg of dymethazine. i have everything else that i need to aid the process and stay safe including a phenomanal PCT. i do understand that having more then one methylated compound is not to safe because it puts a lot of pressure on the liver, but i am well prepared for that. i choose epistane for hardener, h- drol for effectiveness (although all are very effective) and its known long lasting gains, and last i choose dymethazine to put on some extra mass and improve insurance. i have decided to use these compound because its what i thought would fit best i am open to advice, i would love every bodies input on my "project".

Regard, Prophecy

also if anybody has an effective estrogen blocker they would like to share please feel free. I have heard of erase, not the pro just the regular erase, works well.

At your age just train hard and eat right. You are not trying to go pro so the risks outweigh the benefits. Compounding pros don't help you keep the gains either you lose to much with a bigger risk.

Why the heck are you doing pro hormones let alone a stack. Fig a cycle of test base with deca and dbol to kick start. That will put on mass and strength. Stop being one of those guys scared of pinning. People do it. Why? Because it's better. Good luck

Why the heck are you doing pro hormones let alone a stack. Fig a cycle of test base with deca and dbol to kick start. That will put on mass and strength. Stop being one of those guys scared of pinning. People do it. Why? Because it's better. Good luck

Going illegal is not an option for all people. We don't know what his job is, religious preferences there are many reasons some people stay legal. 10mg of epi is uslessyou need 30mg regardless if you're stacking it or not. All of those compounds are relatively mild, dzine has almost no liver strain. I'd run that stack at 100/40/30 i wiegh about the same as you. I would take liver support throughout the entire cycle also. If you're not going to run test then you atleast need to run dhea at 50 - 100mg to put some test back in your system. You're 24 and have already cycled so I'm not going to say wait one year it's a little late for that.

I was checking out Super DMZ 3.0 but running Dymethaxine/HDrol/Epi sounds interesting. I'm curious to see how it works out.

Estro strike by Assault Labs is the best estroblocker money can buy. I wouldn't start with three compounds. Not sure how many cycles you have ran in the past. But if its your first then 1 compound is the max to start with. Many people see great gains on a simple msten cycle. Done right with proper diet and training you can see some really nice results. If you are experienced and have ran multiple cycles then those three compounds you chose are great. Also SDMZ 3.0 is a good stack.

Back