Pro Horomone Hardener/Cutter???

BuddyBoy

Got any Ice Cream?
Hey Guys...

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with OTC prohoromones recently.

When "andro" first came out, I was working at GNC and taking everything I could get my chubby lil hands on... andro poppers by pinnacle... the whole muscletech line... I was also only 19, so who knows whether the gains came from the enthusiasm and horomones of youth, the pills, or a combo of both.

>shrug<

Anyhoo... I have been really cleaning up the diet, been real consistent with cardio for the past four months... trying to get as lean and as hard as possible... Not doing anything crazy... eca stack, every two months doing a couple of weeks of clenbuterol... and that's pretty much it.

There is a Max Muscle in my area, and they sell some prohoromones that allegedly are pretty good. From what i hear, a good suggestion to harden up would be to add in thier herbal anti estrogen, and also there OTC prohoromone that is similar to winstrol. They have some other products, but Im not interested in bulking and word on the street is that the bulkers are really harsh on your liver.

So... I guess the question is... does anyone have experience with an OTC prohoromone hardener, and if so... tell me about it.

Back