problem at post office

rollercoaster

cuban refugee
Something strange happened today when I went to the P.O. Im actually expecting a couple of gifts from different people. One of them has a tracking #, and I know for sure that It should have been here today. When I went to pick up the pack I found a yellow slip, which is usual, but when I went to give it to the person she came back and told me that there was a mistake and somebody allready picked it up yesterday. I went to the P.O. yesterday and there was nothing in my box. This is the Post Office, they usually dont fuck up like this. I dont know who could have picked it up, Im not the only one with a key, but the other person lives an hour away and he doesn't use the box. Any clue what happened, or what I should do?

Well, if only one other person could have got it, talk to that person. If they didn't take it I have no idea.................but that isn't how the cops would get involved so I wouldn't worry about that.

well the first thing i would do is talk to the other person with the key. and then take it from there.

Did the person who picked up the package have to sign for it? If so, find out who signed for it. The Post Office keeps a copy of the receipt.

Juice Authority said:
Did the person who picked up the package have to sign for it? If so, find out who signed for it. The Post Office keeps a copy of the receipt.

That was my thought. That yellow slip usually has a signature block on the bottom.

not necessarily bro I got sheet to pick up package and handed to clerk never signed a thing.
Weird part he got and yellow slip still there in box though and package had been picked up??? usually has a po box number to turn in to confirm it was picked up.

Juice Authority said:

I guess it depends on your mail facility, I threw the yellow paper at em and they simply handed me the package (no sign was required just proof I had the key to open my po box) but was a few yrs ago since I did that.

Mudge said:
No update yet?
I went back yesterday to clarify a couple things, I wanted to see who signed for the pack. However, when I got there, there was another yellow slip. I went to the front, gave the guy the slip, and got my pack. I guess it was just a mistake by the PO. I didn't ask any questions about the delay, I just took the pack and left.

rollercoaster said:
I went back yesterday to clarify a couple things, I wanted to see who signed for the pack. However, when I got there, there was another yellow slip. I went to the front, gave the guy the slip, and got my pack. I guess it was just a mistake by the PO. I didn't ask any questions about the delay, I just took the pack and left.

Glad it worked out for you !!

Glad you got your package. With everything that is happening latley I think I would quit using that PO box. Time to head to Mail Boxes Ect. But that is just me I'm kinda paranoid.

one thing about MBE, or at least mine, is the never put the mail out until like 3:30, and they are notoriously bad for losing things. I had two bottles of EQ lost for over a month, until the figured out it was rubber banded to another box. At least at the PO, it will be out in your box at 9am

iced said:
one thing about MBE, or at least mine, is the never put the mail out until like 3:30, and they are notoriously bad for losing things. I had two bottles of EQ lost for over a month, until the figured out it was rubber banded to another box. At least at the PO, it will be out in your box at 9am

Good point. I have the same problem with my mailbox etc..

You have to take the good with the bad, at my MBE at least they are open 24hours, or at least they have 24hour access. A plus in my book, so I could deal with the delay in getting your package...Peace. PL

Back