problems w/winny

malibu350

Okay...trying to make Winstrol (winny) following Dougoe's recipe in one of the sticky's...well the water base part was easy...then when I mixed the powder, PS80 and PEG into a beaker...I heated it up...let it cool a bit...and then drew up the solution into a syringe...went to push it through the filter and...it kinda sludged up...it wouldn't go through the filter...same thing happened when I tried another one that didn't require guaicol....I heated up the solution til the powder was completly disovled....anybody every had this happen to them??? I've wasted like 4g of powder already...and it's really starting to piss me off....I guess if I can't get it to work...then I'll have to just use the guaicol recipe because that worked for me.

malibu350 said:
Okay...trying to make Winstrol (winny) following Dougoe's recipe in one of the sticky's...well the water base part was easy...then when I mixed the powder, PS80 and PEG into a beaker...I heated it up...let it cool a bit...and then drew up the solution into a syringe...went to push it through the filter and...it kinda sludged up...it wouldn't go through the filter...same thing happened when I tried another one that didn't require guaicol....I heated up the solution til the powder was completly disovled....anybody every had this happen to them??? I've wasted like 4g of powder already...and it's really starting to piss me off....I guess if I can't get it to work...then I'll have to just use the guaicol recipe because that worked for me.

Yes,bud-me.
Had same problem 2 days ago.Actually Winstrol (winny) base was dried into filter like ice first time,then changed filter and heat it up again in pot to make clear liquid and tried again,it gone trough filter but slow like nothing else and then tried to push it more stronger-effect-f**ked everything and had stuff in eyes but filter was filght out from syringe.Too big pressure.Before that meant my mixture is done wrong,and need something else,but tried any way as found problem.That Winstrol (winny) base is like butter-qucik changing form into some like fat waht is making another problem-can not filtering trough.
Maybe my filter is crapp?Both millipore o,22.

I dunno...I had no problem using guaicol 2ml with 1g powder and 7ml of sterile water with PS80. Put the sterile water in the vial...powder and guaicol in another heated up....ran through filter....I thought that maybe I was letting it cool too much...and that's why it's going back so thick....the bottle that I did make started getting some crystals again last nite....so I heated it up...and I think that I jacked it all up cuz now it's kinda chunky again...going to try heating it up again and running it through a filter again.

Back