problems with my ex-girlfriend. would appreciate some advice..

SoHo

[gill]
rewind 2 years exactly. i was 20 years old and just about to join the military. i see this girl at a party and i HAD to have her there was no option failure. i go to talk to her and we got along instantly. weeks go by and we stay in contact... amazing chemistry, amazing sex, such a loving and caring girl AND LOYAL (trust me i have spys, girls and guys, yes i'm a psycho)

throughout the 2 years she was there for me always. i let her down a few times through the 2 years, but she always forgave me because she understands how i am.

in november we ended it 'for good'. about a month ago i decided to text her, turned out she was away in her hometown. until she came home we texted all day every day.

last week she came home and i took her for dinner, she said she still has feelings for me and just needs some time. i reminded her that i loved her and because of that i will be patient and wait for her. few days later we meet up again and i brought her a flower. we didnt talk about much when i saw her, but that night she texted me "i dont think i can do this". despite that text message, she still agreed to get a drink with me the following day. and AGAIN she said no. she sat there with tears in her eyes and said i'm so sorry and i was heart broken.... but then she texts me the next day as if nothing happened.

my friends say shes just testing me, this is one big test to see if i've changed or not.

but i'm not gonna let myself be heartbroken over a girl, and be played with and tested. so i went out and hooked up with another girl. then the next day i texted my ex and all she said was "you think i'm stupid huh?". meaning she found out.. which is a great possibility.

so a few hours later i called her, asking what shes talking about. and shes like "nothing, really, its ok.", i said no seriously tell me what's bothering you. she started whining and said shes sleeping and i told her i'll call her later. i never called.

but seriously, am i fucking wrong for not letting her play with me and not waiting for her to make up her mind when theres tons of other girls who will be happy to date me? she was showing me any light at the end of the tunnel, and she got a little carried away with the games.

basically my question here is, does it sound like i should just let her go? the reason i'm still holding on to her is because i've built something with her that i havent built with any other girl and i miss what we had, but i think even if we get back together things wont be how they used to be. is this the part where i walk away?

Move on... you are too young to have this immature crap going on. She sounds very young and too young to get serious with more then you did.

She's not stable.

Wait, so you want this girl back for a relationship, but go bang some broad because she's not trusting you to stay monogamous? Help me understand here how this is her playing games?

You either want to bang strange ass, or you want a steady relationship. I think you already know which it's going to be. At 22, I can't blame you. :p

Back