prop pain

kube

im kind of baffled here. i started out using only 50mg eod, no pain. then i bumped it up to 100, no pain either. 150, no pain. then suddenly crippling pain, flu symptoms, felt weak as shit in the gym, etc. first painful shot was in my left delt and i was unable to do chest shoulders or arms. next shot was left glute and i was unable to do squats. then i start to get sick. so i stopped shooting since i was close to the end of my cycle. i figured maybe i just came down with something and that would account for the pain, but after resting a few days and feeling fully recovered i decided to continue with the last 4 or 5 shots. well, now i cant stand the pain when i shoot. this never happened before. so far i have gone about 22 weeks on this cutter with no pain at all. has this happened to anyone else? i feel pretty useless in the gym due to the pain. should i just finish off this bottle or stop now? i have already missed a week in the gym and today i was able to do most of my sets minus squats. but whats the point of finishing off a cycle when the shots leave me unable to lift? i center everything around squats and i just dont feel the same doing leg extensions and hamstring curls. this is the longest cycle i have run and i was wondering if the length of the cycle would account for the sudden pain? i was hesitant to run prop due to everyone commenting on how painful it can be, but i was pleasantly surprised when i started on it. it wasnt bad at all. all of a sudden i feel like i got kicked by a mule wherever i shoot. weird. any explanations would be cool, be they hypothetical or whatever. i am thinking of lowering the dose to see if the pain is dose related. i am running qv prop 100mg per ml. sorry for the messy post, later.

shot 100mg today in my right delt and guess what? no pain. i guess the pain was dose related so from now on i will stay at 100mg per shot. what baffles me is that i was okay shooting 150mg for about two weeks and all of a sudden i cant take the same dose anymore. crazy.

im running qv prop at 150mg eod also kube. the soreness it leaves the day after the shot is unbelievable, i want to just quit right now. the day after my shots i always feel weak and sick. today at work i threw up and couldnt handle working anymore. im just using it to jumpstart my cycle and only have 10 more days to run it so im going to try my best to make it through. so cutting your dose down to 100mg made that much of a difference? i will definitly try that out.

i get soreness and redness, and it comes and goes. I really dont think it is dosed related in my case, but may be in yours

the pain came on all of a sudden bro but it definitely lasted more than two days. try lowering the dose to 100 ED for 6 days during the week if you want to run the same amount of milligrams. there is a BIG fuckin difference shooting 100mg bro, for me anyways. i still feel some soreness after the shot but it goes away during the day, not even worth mentioning. try it and see bro, as far as im concerned there is no point to shooting gear if its going to keep you out of the gym or feeling like shit. i guess you can get used to it after a while but fuck that. i hear ya about not wanting to continue. i actually kept looking forward to the next injection day bro, even shooting EOD. sometimes i would wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning to shoot, then go back to bed. later in the day id think shit, i forgot to inject today, and id run home just to remember i had shot in the early morning. that changed really quick when the pain got bad. call me a pussy, but theres no way in fuckin hell id shoot supension now.

Last edited:
Back