Prospective Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) research study

yzfrr11

Prospective hrt research study

I just want to remind every one that Chip currently carrying out a prospect study examining the effect of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for the treatment of late onset hypogonadism (LOH). The results will be published in the peer reviewed literature.

Chip has become quite the scholarly academician.

HAIL PROFESSOR WADOWSKI!

I just want to remind every one that Chip currently carrying out a prospect study examining the effect of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for the treatment of late onset hypogonadism (LOH). The results will be published in the peer reviewed literature.

Chip has become quite the scholarly academician.

HAIL PROFESSOR WADOWSKI!

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THE "PROFESSOR" STUFF, LOL :scratchhe

WHAT I DO KNOW IS THAT I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE PROSPECTS OF THIS STUDY AND THE IMPACT THAT I AM EXPECTING IT TO HAVE ON THE OVERALL VIEW OF HRT/TRT WITHIN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY. I WAS VERY HONORED WHEN I WAS APPROACHED BY THE M.D. THAT ASKED ME TO PARTNER UP ON THE STUDY WITH HIM. I DON'T THINK THAT MAXIMUS Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) COULD RECEIVE A BIGGER COMPLIMENT THAN TO BE ASKED BY ON OF THE MEDICAL COMMUNITIES VERY OWN, TO HAVE MY CLIENTS PARTICIPATE IN A DOCUMENTED, MEDICAL CASE STUDY, IN WHICH THE RESULTS WILL BE PUBLISHED FOR PEER REVIEW. WE ARE VERY EXCITED.

Back