Protein or Creatine after work out?

both.

from the link in my sig. Id recommend going with whey isolate (doesnt matter which one) and creatine ester ehtyl (CEE) along with some carbs post workout.

Immediately after a workout I would use 1 -2 Scoops of waxy maize starch mixed in water.

20 mins after that I would take my protein and some type of carbs (oatmeal and fruit). You can also taken creatine now (I would suggest Creatine Ethyl Ester), but I would not added it to my protein as it has a very sour taste.

Suck down that Whey isolate after the workout with some carbs. Doesn't hurt to take some CEE (pill form) here too.

on a side note..i though the whole point of the CEE was the better absorption and taking it anytime of the day was good?

I take my CEE whenever I feel like it during the day. I have enough stuff that I like pre, during, and post workout.

Suareezay said:
why pill form? powder is the same product, cheaper.

Cause I hear the powder is the worst tasting thing people have ever put in their mouths. That's enough for to spend a few extra bucks to not have to taste it.

Aczech said:
Cause I hear the powder is the worst tasting thing people have ever put in their mouths. That's enough for to spend a few extra bucks to not have to taste it.
once its in a shake you can hardly taste it. and the taste isnt that bad to begin with. Try dropping some green tea powder on your tongue. :Puke:

Back