protein type

kjay

i am continuing trying to lose some fat and gain a few lean pounds, crdio training and diet is in check, my question is . i have been using whey protein in my pwo shake and as a meal replacement 2xs a day with oats, the protein has whey isolates and whey concentrates. i have read the isolates are great for pwo. And they whey concentrate and eggwhite mixture is better for meal replacements as they digest slower and your body uses them to build muscle rather than as a energy source.

so is this correct isolate as pwo and concentrate&egg as mrp's through the day sorry if its sounds redundant i am really trying to dial in my diet

If your diet, training and cardio are really in check I wouldn't burden my mind with which type of protein shake to take when. Just drink it.

its not gonna make any significant difference either way.

whey is fine, but a more optimal protein, especially when dieting, would be a whey/egg/casein blend for MRPs. The link in my sig has a pre mixed protein formula called the "teamSKIP" blend that is 33.33% of each of those 3 types of protein. Thats what i use. But like I said, protein type isnt a make-or-break factor.

Back