proviron during test cycle? during pct?

LeoNtin

I am banned!
Hellos.

I got a few bro advices a few days earlier. I dont really like bro-advice about aas but I couldnt help it. It got me curious so I started reading. :thinking:

Its about mesterolone (proviron). Some bros swear by it during test cycles. They say that 25 mg/ day really boost teir test dose and also makes them look a bit "harder", kind of like a "light anavar". I read mesterolone's profile here and it seems it actually gets along pretty well with test. Profile mentions its also used as a light oestrogen "reducer". Combined with a small dose of nolva, during cycle, its like a double protection against oestrogen. On its own, its pretty useless, more like a libido booster or something like that. What's your opinion on that? Anyone ever tested this? Is it any good?

Furthermore, some also recommend it during pct at the same light dose (25-50mg), along with nolva (40/40/20/20mg) and a high dose of tribulus (2000-4000mg). I dont get it. Isnt nolva enough to help the restart? Will proviron help in this? Tribulus? Does this actually work? I mean I have used tribulus before and could definitely see an increase in my sex drive (didnt notice anything regarding bed performance, cant do 2 things at once heheh), but will it help during pct?

:scratchhe

Proviron lowers shbg, causing your free test to increase. Its effects, however, only last about 2 weeks then shbg levels return to normal even if you keep taking it. Also at some dose it becomes suppressive making it a no no in pct in my opinion. I really havent found a truly useful purpose for the drug myself.

Proviron: Helps free up test. Increases sex drive. Very mild Anti-Estrogenic properties. An it helps harden while very lean. Other positive are that it is cheap, easy to get and very easy on the liver and cholesterol. It is mildly suppressive so should be avoided during PCT.

With that being said, Winnie is better at freeing up test. Masterone is better for sex drive. 20 Mg Nolva and 1/2 Aromasin seems to be the best AI with least negative impact on HDLs for me. And there are definitely better compounds for hardening up while very lean.

When I used to PCT, I found that standard Clomid/Nolva was the best.

Proviron: Helps free up test. Increases sex drive. Very mild Anti-Estrogenic properties. An it helps harden while very lean. Other positive are that it is cheap, easy to get and very easy on the liver and cholesterol. It is mildly suppressive so should be avoided during PCT.

With that being said, Winnie is better at freeing up test. Masterone is better for sex drive. 20 Mg Nolva and 1/2 Aromasin seems to be the best AI with least negative impact on HDLs for me. And there are definitely better compounds for hardening up while very lean.

When I used to PCT, I found that standard Clomid/Nolva was the best.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the replies.

Now from what I read, if you have it, its best to use it during cycle (25-50mg) and NOT use it during pct as it is suppressive. Hmmm. How can it be suppressive and still increase sex drive? I dont understand. It becomes suppressive when you increase the dose (maybe >100mg/day) but its still good at a low dose?

Back