Proviron in Pct? Proviron usage?

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
Hello,
I have 2 friends that run proviron in their pct.
Whats the best usage of proviron?
Is it suggested or even good to run proviron in pct?
What are the sides does it suppress natural testosterone?

Thanks,

I'm am not an experienced user and this comes from reading steroid profiles and a pretty general understanding of our HPTA.

Yes its suppressive. It's a DHT steroid. It's been shown to attach to aromatase but I've never actually seen lab results or been shown a study where its decreased estrogen levels while not negatively affecting/ suppressing natty production. That gets stretched to think it's an AI when it isnt. It just competes with estrogen and doesnt aromatize into estrogen.

It binds to SHBG as well. That let's more testosterone or other sex hormones NOT bind.

It's a cherry on top anabolic type drug.

Thanks sounded really weird when they told me that it doesn't suppress you. Why wouldn’t we all then just run proviron if “its almost side effect free”. But good to know!

Most folks that I know who have run it in their pct did so knowing their recovery would take longer......but sexual side issues would be resolved so they run it and just extend their pct.

Personally if I were gonna use it I would use it in my cycle. UNLESS....I had severe sexual issues during pct. But of course i blast and cruise so it doesnt matter when i use it :)

Let us know what ya decide and how it works for you. Good luck bro

Thanks bro for the reply nah im not interested to use something in my pct that can suppress me thats why i wanted to ask you guys. But yeah i could really think about using it during a cycle like with anavar or something but my sex drive is already on max so i dont know if its a good idea

Thanks bro for the reply nah im not interested to use something in my pct that can suppress me thats why i wanted to ask you guys. But yeah i could really think about using it during a cycle like with anavar or something but my sex drive is already on max so i dont know if its a good idea

good to hear that your sex drive is going on high bro!!!!!

I'm am not an experienced user and this comes from reading steroid profiles and a pretty general understanding of our HPTA.

Yes its suppressive. It's a DHT steroid. It's been shown to attach to aromatase but I've never actually seen lab results or been shown a study where its decreased estrogen levels while not negatively affecting/ suppressing natty production. That gets stretched to think it's an AI when it isnt. It just competes with estrogen and doesnt aromatize into estrogen.

It binds to SHBG as well. That let's more testosterone or other sex hormones NOT bind.

It's a cherry on top anabolic type drug.
nice nice! GREAT ADVICE!

Was reading a bit for proviron found this. Do you think its real? If thats the case proviron is almost not suppressive at all

Here is the study I was referring to. Only 85 men out of 250 showed any suppression. Proviron did not shut down the HPTA in any of the subjects and that was at 150mg for 1 year. I would say its pretty safe and has very little effect on one's HPTA”

https://www.streetdirectory.com/etoday/proviron-all-you-need-to-know-eucolp.html

I've posted on this Previously.

Here's some Research..................................... JP
P.S.

Two hundred fifty subfertile men with idiopathic oligospermia (count less than 20 million/ml) were treated with mesterolone (100-150 mg/day) for 12 months. Seminal analysis were assayed 3 times and serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) luteinizing hormone (LH) and plasma testosterone were assayed once before treatment and repeated at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months after the initiation of treatment. One hundred ten patients (44%) had normal serum FSH, LH and plasma testosterone, 85 patients (34%) had low serum FSH, LH and low plasma testosterone. One hundred seventy-five patients (70%) had moderate oligospermia (count 5 to less than 20 million/ml) and 75 patients (30%) had severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million/ml). Seventy-five moderately oligospermic patients showed significant improvement in the sperm density, total sperm count and motility following mesterolone therapy whereas only 12% showed improvement in the severe oligospermic group. Mesterolone had no depressing effect on low or normal serum FSH and LH levels but had depressing effect on 25% if the levels were elevated. There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. One hundred fifteen (46%) pregnancies resulted following the treatment, 9 of 115 (7.8%) aborted and 2 (1.7%) had ectopic pregnancy. Mesterolone was found to be more useful in patients with a sperm count ranging between 5 and 20 million/ml. Those with severe oligospermia (count less than 5 million) do not seem to benefit from this therapy.

NOTES: Used a large group, most of whom were hormonally normal. LH lowered a bit if it was elevated, but not really relevant because testosterone levels showed no significant change in all subjects anyways.

Yes but whats really the side effects of proviron?

That's why I put the Type Face in Bold, I'll Repeat !

There was "NO Significant Adverse Effects on Testosterone Levels or Liver Function during 12 Months of use".

So if it's Not Effecting your Liver or Test Levels, what are you concerned about........................ JP

Last edited:
Back