Proviron & Tren (benefits)

good write up regardless...

what sucks is the amount you need... its expensive

Very much appreciated my brother, unfortunately this is one of the drawbacks it can get expensive however for those that are sensitive and good responders this is a good bonus

Great thread vision...

For me, proviron is great for adding that little... "and then some" - to the cycle.

Once you've established your cycle... provolone works well by giving you that extra added punch. :biggthump

This is due to the very high affinity for plasma binding protein such as SHGB - mesterolone can work to potentate the
"activity" of other steroids by displacing a higher percentage into a free unbound state.

It also carries the advantage of a slight anti-estrogen... results are somewhat comparable to Arimidex but less profound.

However, that does not mean you should replace Arimidex or any other AI with Proviron.

This is interesting about the well being...

It was first introduced in 1934 for the treatment of hormone-related diseases and complaints in men... and if you
fast forward... it is generally prescribed to males for treatment of declining physical and mental capacity cause by age and
subnormal androgen levels, low libido caused by insufficient androgen levels.

Overall, it seems it could elevate the sense of well being - to what extent... I imagine it would vary from person to person.

Back on point - I really like proviron as an addition to my cycles... "a bit of icing on the cake - if you will." :D

Very interesting. I'm gonna have to try both this spring.
Thanks for the plethora of information vision.

Great thread vision...

For me, proviron is great for adding that little... "and then some" - to the cycle.

Once you've established your cycle... provolone works well by giving you that extra added punch. :biggthump

This is due to the very high affinity for plasma binding protein such as SHGB - mesterolone can work to potentate the
"activity" of other steroids by displacing a higher percentage into a free unbound state.

It also carries the advantage of a slight anti-estrogen... results are somewhat comparable to Arimidex but less profound.

However, that does not mean you should replace Arimidex or any other AI with Proviron.

This is interesting about the well being...

It was first introduced in 1934 for the treatment of hormone-related diseases and complaints in men... and if you
fast forward... it is generally prescribed to males for treatment of declining physical and mental capacity cause by age and
subnormal androgen levels, low libido caused by insufficient androgen levels.

Overall, it seems it could elevate the sense of well being - to what extent... I imagine it would vary from person to person.

Back on point - I really like proviron as an addition to my cycles... "a bit of icing on the cake - if you will." :D

Great addition my brother!

I can't stress anymore about the importance of Proviron, especially with that added fit in a blast/cycle..It truly does compliment everything, and like you mentioned it provides that amplified effect of other compounds, mainly Test from its bound position and lowering SHGB levels yielding great FREE flowing unbound state by allowing Testosterone to act/target in its main course of action (being testosterone,not a prisoner)..

Like mentioned about the SLIGHT Anti properties, myself and very close personal friend of mine we both utilize the tamox/prov combo..without stims, and added anti's, we;re able to stay dry, and tight, at the same time achieving a full look in the muscle belly, even on a wet compound..

Its refreshing t see an other such as yourself being an advocate of this compound.. And you said it best "the effects will vary", this couldnt be any more true.. some see nothing, while others rant and rave...

True be said; Proviron is a staple item in all of my blasts, even low dose in a cruise..

The stuff needs to be on the shelf's of every pharma, why it is NOT beats the snot out of my brain!

Great addition my brother!

I can't stress anymore about the importance of Proviron, especially with that added fit in a blast/cycle..It truly does compliment everything, and like you mentioned it provides that amplified effect of other compounds, mainly Test from its bound position and lowering SHGB levels yielding great FREE flowing unbound state by allowing Testosterone to act/target in its main course of action (being testosterone,not a prisoner)..

Like mentioned about the SLIGHT Anti properties, myself and very close personal friend of mine we both utilize the tamox/prov combo..without stims, and added anti's, we;re able to stay dry, and tight, at the same time achieving a full look in the muscle belly, even on a wet compound..

Its refreshing t see an other such as yourself being an advocate of this compound.. And you said it best "the effects will vary", this couldnt be any more true.. some see nothing, while others rant and rave...

True be said; Proviron is a staple item in all of my blasts, even low dose in a cruise..

The stuff needs to be on the shelf's of every pharma, why it is NOT beats the snot out of my brain!

It's funny how I stumbled onto proviron...

I heard about it at the start of using gear and actually added it in the midst of my 1st cycle (before adding and AI) and I pretty
much made a gradual shift into blasting cruising from the start - being in my early 40's at the time.

At the time I had aromasin on hand... and didn't have a need to use it for a long time. As I did move forward and started using
aromasin as a base line to all my cycles... I then adapted provoron into my cycles as an addition.

In other words... we all have our testosterone and AI and hCG as a baseline - and then decide if it's a trenbolone cycle, or a deca cycle
or a tren, mast and dbol cycle and so on...

Once I have my cycle laid out with all major items... proviron becomes something like a treat to the cycle - extra icing on the cake that
just gives it that extra punch by the way it tends to potentate the activity of other steroids by displacing a higher percentage into a free
unbound state.

I think I should mention this for some of the new guys...

When you hear about how much bang for your buck you get... we're not deciding if we should use proviron vs masteron
(or any other major compound) we're not going to create a proviron cycle... like we would a masteron or trenbolon or deca cycle.

Proviron is the "extra" or "and then some" to a cycle... at least for me anyway, and it is how I would recommend for most people.

Great information and conversation to the board visoin! :biggthump

It's funny how I stumbled onto proviron...

I heard about it at the start of using gear and actually added it in the midst of my 1st cycle (before adding and AI) and I pretty
much made a gradual shift into blasting cruising from the start - being in my early 40's at the time.

At the time I had aromasin on hand... and didn't have a need to use it for a long time. As I did move forward and started using
aromasin as a base line to all my cycles... I then adapted provoron into my cycles as an addition.

In other words... we all have our testosterone and AI and hCG as a baseline - and then decide if it's a trenbolone cycle, or a deca cycle
or a tren, mast and dbol cycle and so on...

Once I have my cycle laid out with all major items... proviron becomes something like a treat to the cycle - extra icing on the cake that
just gives it that extra punch by the way it tends to potentate the activity of other steroids by displacing a higher percentage into a free
unbound state.

I think I should mention this for some of the new guys...

When you hear about how much bang for your buck you get... we're not deciding if we should use proviron vs masteron
(or any other major compound) we're not going to create a proviron cycle... like we would a masteron or trenbolon or deca cycle.

Proviron is the "extra" or "and then some" to a cycle... at least for me anyway, and it is how I would recommend for most people.

Great information and conversation to the board visoin! :biggthump

I couldnt have said this better..

Upon my first discovery with proviron I didnt expect much, it wasnt until around week 4-5 I realized by this time I didnt have a considerable amount of bloat,I was feeling hard all the way around and my libido was on a whole new level (morning wood like everyday), it was then I realized it was the prov..

I decided to research and read my hand written logs ( I keep notes of my cycles,HGH runs, and diet), I really didnt change much and the blast prior I had different results (nothing earth shattering) but not as pronounced.. The effects of my compounds just seemed to feel as if I was slightly higher on dosages..

I continued running it throughout cruise and into the next, almost a full year at this point.. Once again, I started some months later and AGAIN the same results, this time I added mast (by chance, no other reason), now it felt complimentary, I added oral winnys at this point and it was a wrap.. One of my leanest blast of that time frame.. I never been without it since!

some guys are non-respondents, and I feel for the, I really do, but its the nature of the beast..

I have ran some UGL that were worth nothing but shit, and I ran some that were in fact legit as it gets, you just have to know the game, where to go, and what to expect.

Bumping this thread for a new member "Tmoore"...

Tmoore, if you read this, just take the information provided for whatever value, it's just a different approach..It may not be a cure or the answer, but the information may assist you somewhere,somehow..

Back