Psychology of Pickup

Awesome Dark, you got plenty of action. I just had a funny thing happen last night. A chick I met online in January just texted me totally out of the blue and wants to go out. It's so strange but I'm bored so I'll probably meet her again lol. That should have a high percentage of success if I feel like it. I forgot if she turned me on or not haha.

Awesome Dark, you got plenty of action. I just had a funny thing happen last night. A chick I met online in January just texted me totally out of the blue and wants to go out. It's so strange but I'm bored so I'll probably meet her again lol. That should have a high percentage of success if I feel like it. I forgot if she turned me on or not haha.

Haha that's awesome! I would just keep your messages short and sweet with minimal effort involved. I will only rapport build over text with girls that I've slept with once or twice haha. Otherwise texting is just for setting up meets and the logistics.

Weird thing though I texted the persian chick to see when she wanted to meet up again and I never got a response back. We had a solid date but I'm thinking I let too much time slide before contacting her again for date #2 (it was a little over a week).

Went to dinner with her last night cuz I was bored. Not really too exciting lol. May go to club tonight. Did you ever hear from the flaky girl? What's the latest?

Went to dinner with her last night cuz I was bored. Not really too exciting lol. May go to club tonight. Did you ever hear from the flaky girl? What's the latest?

Never heard anything from her. She's been NEXTED. Got a few numbers tonight at a bar I used to work at and another one at a rave :)

Haven't updated this in a hot minute....got a few phone numbers last night....but honestly i've been trying to cool off the whole dating thing. It's been putting a hurting on my wallet haha. But instead of always writing about my escapades I thought I'd actually start writing about game.

So today I'd like to touch on two topics. One - Amount of time spent talking with a chick and how to handle the check on a first date

What I've noticed when approaching women at bar and talking with them, I have a far greater success rate with a phone number converting if I spend LESS time talking to a girl. And when I say less, I mean 5-15 minutes tops. Generate a little rapport, get in, and get out. I notice that the longer I spend talking to a girl and then grabbing a number, the more likely she is to flake or simply not return the texts/calls. I could delve into this more, but this is ultimately the long and short of it. So in your interactions, try this out and see how it works.

How should you handle a check on the first date (or first 2-3 dates)? I say SPLIT the bill or have her pay EVERY time. Now some of you might not agree with this and think this is a terrible idea. Lets think about what happens when you PAY for the whole date. You're communicating you're in the provider/boyfriend role....and as a result she's going to start to slow things down a bit with you in order to not mess things up. If you're trying to get this girl to bed, you want to communicate you're more of a lover than a provider....she'll be more apt to sleep with you quickly if she doesn't see you in the boyfriend light.

Not only all that, but by splitting things you're communicating that you two are equals which is something that lovers usually do. You also show that you're trying to win her with you, and not your wallet. And quite frankly unless you are rich paying for all her stuff is going to put you in a battle with every other guy that does that for her too. More importantly, you differentiate yourself by not paying for the whole thing.

I know that a lot of women say they are looking for their knight in shining armor to come take them out and romance them and show them a good time, pay for the date, etc. But the fact of the matter is those same women that say that actually end up getting with the men that don't pay or split it faster than those that do.

My .02

I thought this would be a worthwhile topic to add to the forum. With the way my mind works, I often to view things as a system. Certain inputs will produce certain outputs.

I'm starting this thread to swap ideas, experiences, give/share advice in regards to when it comes to picking up women for a one nighter, short term dating, looking for that long term relationship, etc. Whatever your case may be, we can discuss it here. I do very well with women, but even for someone as seasoned as myself it's good to have a reality check now and again to see what others have to say.

I'll open with the following story and would like advice and comments on how to proceed:

Used OkCupid to set up a meet with this girl I thought was rather cute. Got her to meet up for dinner and she was hotter in person than the pictures (almost never happens lol). Dinner was great and towards the end and she invited me to go out with her friends. I accepted the invite - we went back to my place to drop some stuff off at my place and then proceeded to go pregame at her friends place. Went to her place for more pregaming and went to the bar for about two hours. Ended up going back to her place after the bar and sealed the deal.

Date 2: We had planned on chilling at my place, but it was nice out so we decided to go hit up a rooftop bar. I went over to her place to meet up and it ended up being a bum night in, we never made it out and just chilled. We drank wine, smoked weed, ordered in some food, made out here and there, watched tv, and I ended up staying the night.

So, I guess what I'm looking for is what to do now. I want to keep things progressing forward. We are both actively dating around, but this is a cool chick and wouldn't mind trying to steadily date this one. Thoughts? Can provide more info if necessary

well, my advice will be the following...is better to wait a bit before she will make the first step toward sex than to sell her on sex...i'd prefer to wait untill she first suggest...dude..believe me, that is better)))

well, my advice will be the following...is better to wait a bit before she will make the first step toward sex than to sell her on sex...i'd prefer to wait untill she first suggest...dude..believe me, that is better)))

You're a little late to the game brother! That chick is done and gone. Dropped her off and on to the next.

Actually as of late I have really cut back the dating and the partying. I've been on cycle for about 6 weeks so I've been trying to find things to do that do not involve more than a drink or two.

You're a little late to the game brother! That chick is done and gone. Dropped her off and on to the next.

Actually as of late I have really cut back the dating and the partying. I've been on cycle for about 6 weeks so I've been trying to find things to do that do not involve more than a drink or two.

this is good...I think taking a bit of a break will allow you to come back to the scene with a better perspective and a bit more vigor. Dating is work man, you get burnt out quickly so taking breaks here and there and focusing on your self only betters what the girl you finally find will get out of you. Make yourself as close to perfect as possible.

this is good...I think taking a bit of a break will allow you to come back to the scene with a better perspective and a bit more vigor. Dating is work man, you get burnt out quickly so taking breaks here and there and focusing on your self only betters what the girl you finally find will get out of you. Make yourself as close to perfect as possible.

Funny...I was just talking to someone about this last night. How my friend and I both go through phases where we are on it and out and about dating all kinds of women for 3 months....and then telling them to fuck off for the next 2 months lol.

I'm always focusing on myself, dating or not. Not in a self centered fashion, but I'm always doing what I can to be the best I can be...within and without.

But I agree...gonna take some time off and just enjoy the summer.

Back