Psychology of Pickup

You're welcome. Honestly, I can say that I have done the same thing back in the day, but if you do decide to text her, send her a joke or just say whats up. I know persistency can pay off and it has for me in the past, but the good news is at least you have already banged this girl. You just don't want to keep asking her to hang out over and over again. She knows you are down to hang out. She understands that. The next game plan should be for you to shoot her a text in a week and say whats up. Don't mention anything about hanging out. Try to crack some jokes, etc. The thing is. You have already hung out with her and banged her. I guarantee she assumes you want to just use her for a piece of ass. I am pretty sure she thinks that even though it was her fault. So just play it smooth, etc. Act like you are busy hanging out with a bunch of people, etc. So if she asks you what you are doing, tell her you are hanging out with the dixie chicks, etc. Haha. Pretty much just act like her friend. Like I said, if she is interested in hanging out again, she will initiate it. I am curious to see some updates about her now. Send her the following joke via text....."How do you fix a woman's watch?? You don't, there is a clock on the stove."

Thanks man. Honestly I wasn't sure how to proceed and get her out again. You make some really going points. The only thing I'm concerned about is not having a point in texting her. I usually try to to rapport build over text and do that kind of stuff in person. But I think at this point, you're right. I can't keep going in the direction of consistently asking her to hang. She knows that I want to, and she can keep me right where she wants me if I keep texting her EOD and asking her to hang while she gives me the run around.

I'll wait a few days and send her that joke text and see if I get any bites. I need to switch up the frame and get her speaking to me instead of me speaking to her. That might just do the trick. I'll report back and let you all know.

I have a date on wed which I'll report on here later. I had a date on friday with a half persian/half russian chick that's an alternative model (lots of ink and purple hair haha). that went okay, not relationship material, but bangable.

Sounds like your doing everything right. The only thing I would have changed is the smoking pot thing. I have found that it can make a situation much better or much worse, but it never dose nothing.

Yeah man we were just chilling out and we just decided to have a chill night in and get baked. So it is what it is.

Trust your instincts, you will find the best words to make her feel comfortable and get her ot.

Good luck.

Thanks man. Honestly I wasn't sure how to proceed and get her out again. You make some really going points. The only thing I'm concerned about is not having a point in texting her. I usually try to to rapport build over text and do that kind of stuff in person. But I think at this point, you're right. I can't keep going in the direction of consistently asking her to hang. She knows that I want to, and she can keep me right where she wants me if I keep texting her EOD and asking her to hang while she gives me the run around.

I'll wait a few days and send her that joke text and see if I get any bites. I need to switch up the frame and get her speaking to me instead of me speaking to her. That might just do the trick. I'll report back and let you all know.

I have a date on wed which I'll report on here later. I had a date on friday with a half persian/half russian chick that's an alternative model (lots of ink and purple hair haha). that went okay, not relationship material, but bangable.

Right, make the step.

Well that is my plan granted I get her out again. Take her to a nicer place, pay for dinner, and bed her at the end of the night.

Still haven't texted her yet. Will drop her a line tomorrow and shake things up.

That being said, I pulled 4 numbers over the weekend, and 2 from online dating, which have all converted into dates. So even if this doesn't work out, I'm not sweating it.

Lucky bastard I've got a problem getting out of the friend zone

Honestly, if you've identified there is a girl that you are interested in as more than a friend, my recommendation is that you NOT EVER be her friend. Drop her off and move on. There is no shortage supply of women in the world. And if you were going to be with her, you would have already gotten her! I would start to disappear slowly, start acting aloof if/when she texts you, make yourself unavailable, etc - she might start chasing, she might not.

But if you're cool with just sitting on the sidelines while she continues to see other men, then by all means, be her friend. Not my cup of tea.

You're welcome. Honestly, I can say that I have done the same thing back in the day, but if you do decide to text her, send her a joke or just say whats up. I know persistency can pay off and it has for me in the past, but the good news is at least you have already banged this girl. You just don't want to keep asking her to hang out over and over again. She knows you are down to hang out. She understands that. The next game plan should be for you to shoot her a text in a week and say whats up. Don't mention anything about hanging out. Try to crack some jokes, etc. The thing is. You have already hung out with her and banged her. I guarantee she assumes you want to just use her for a piece of ass. I am pretty sure she thinks that even though it was her fault. So just play it smooth, etc. Act like you are busy hanging out with a bunch of people, etc. So if she asks you what you are doing, tell her you are hanging out with the dixie chicks, etc. Haha. Pretty much just act like her friend. Like I said, if she is interested in hanging out again, she will initiate it. I am curious to see some updates about her now. Send her the following joke via text....."How do you fix a woman's watch?? You don't, there is a clock on the stove."

Just to update you riprockwell - I did end up texting this girl about a week after my last text (this was thurs).

Me: Hey trouble, plans early next week?
Her: Hey Hey! Could be free early Monday or Tuesday! Have Happy hrs wed on
Me: That's cool, lets do tuesday

And that was that. So I'm going to text her on tuesday around lunch time and see if we are still good for the evening, if she flakes, her name in my phone becomes Done#_Name. With as many times as I've tried, time to walk away. I have plenty of other women I'm dating right now, so I'm not too worried about it.

So anyways, I went on a date last wed with a chick from online (def not gonna see her again, pics didn't match!). Went on a date with a persian chick on friday and kiss closed the date, had a really good time. After the date I went out and ran into this other chick I was supposed to see last night. So we hung out last night and fri night. Just chilled at the bar and made out here and there. I've got a date with a brazilian girl on wed so i'll try to pull that home. And might have that tentative date on tuesday with the chick that originally started this thread.

Good move on dropping that one chick man...she sounds super flaky. It's good that you're getting out, being active, pulling numbers and everything but maybe slow down a bit dude. If I were you, I wouldn't be trying to sleep with all these girls. If you're looking for something a bit meaningful, girls can smell it on you when you are just trying to sleep with them. If you're just looking to get some, then by all means, keep doing what you're doing. It just sounded like initially, you were looking for something good. Also, when you're not constantly trying to get into a girl's pants, this makes you much more attractive and stick out when compared to other guys because that's all the other guys want too.

We have to remember that girls make us work for it and it keeps us going after them...we should make them work for it too if we want them to keep coming after us.

Honestly, if you've identified there is a girl that you are interested in as more than a friend, my recommendation is that you NOT EVER be her friend. Drop her off and move on. There is no shortage supply of women in the world. And if you were going to be with her, you would have already gotten her! I would start to disappear slowly, start acting aloof if/when she texts you, make yourself unavailable, etc - she might start chasing, she might not.

But if you're cool with just sitting on the sidelines while she continues to see other men, then by all means, be her friend. Not my cup of tea.
Tried that man now it's like I don't even exist

Good move on dropping that one chick man...she sounds super flaky. It's good that you're getting out, being active, pulling numbers and everything but maybe slow down a bit dude. If I were you, I wouldn't be trying to sleep with all these girls. If you're looking for something a bit meaningful, girls can smell it on you when you are just trying to sleep with them. If you're just looking to get some, then by all means, keep doing what you're doing. It just sounded like initially, you were looking for something good. Also, when you're not constantly trying to get into a girl's pants, this makes you much more attractive and stick out when compared to other guys because that's all the other guys want too.

We have to remember that girls make us work for it and it keeps us going after them...we should make them work for it too if we want them to keep coming after us.

Yeah man I agree. Honestly I think she started to flake because things started taking off with one other guy. Which is fine. I'm glad she found something! But I guess we'll see what happens when tuesday rolls around.

I literally just had this discussion with a good girlfriend of mine yesterday afternoon. I am looking for something more, but it's a number game. The more women I meet, the more likely that is to happen. I won't lie it has been kind of crazy lately haha. But it's summer time, I'm not looking for anything serious yet, just getting myself out there and trying to meet a quality girl. For me to settle down this girl has to be AMAZING. For me to give up the single life of being able to do what I want when I want, this girl better rock my socks. I will never settle for anything less than that, because plain and simple...I don't NEED a woman.

And it's not like my sole focus is strictly bedding all these women. I go about it in such a way that it doesn't look like I'm just looking for a hook up. I'm just casually dating and keeping it at that. And if the girl is someone I'm attracted to initially I want to show that I'm a lover, not a provider. From what I've been experiencing as of late, women initially respond better to the guy that keeps things exciting and fun, instead of the guy that wines and dines them, pays for dates, etc. I'm finding they take things slower, so that they don't "mess" things up. I'm not going to give a woman the side of me that is the provider until it becomes something more permanent.

Hey Dark, been reading these posts and I think you figured it out. Rockwell had good advice. This chick pissed me off (for you) when she said you know I'm dating other guys too. It's almost like she stopped liking you as much when you let her know you liked her. I would put her in the NEXT category. At least next her in your mind and she'll probably know it. It seems like you're able to get a lot of chicks so I would concentrate on all of them. Screw her if she doesn't know what she's missing. Go for the Brazilian or Persian chick.

Let us know what happened. I wouldn't waste any more time on her. Even if she texts you, I would make her wait at least a few days. I don't like how she's been playing you.

Good luck.

Hey Dark, been reading these posts and I think you figured it out. Rockwell had good advice. This chick pissed me off (for you) when she said you know I'm dating other guys too. It's almost like she stopped liking you as much when you let her know you liked her. I would put her in the NEXT category. At least next her in your mind and she'll probably know it. It seems like you're able to get a lot of chicks so I would concentrate on all of them. Screw her if she doesn't know what she's missing. Go for the Brazilian or Persian chick.

Let us know what happened. I wouldn't waste any more time on her. Even if she texts you, I would make her wait at least a few days. I don't like how she's been playing you.

Good luck.

I totally agree with you on all points. This chick seemed really cool at first and then started acting all flaky. Kinda weird.

But she's into the next category. I texted her after about a week and said 'hey trouble, plans early next week?', had an immediate response that she would be free mon/tue. So I said lets do tues. Texted her tues on lunch and asked if she was still g2g. Said she'd let me know after she got done playing tennis with her girl and never got back to me. Odd thing is she's still sending me snapchats. I've cut all communication

Anyways, date with the persian chick was solid - had an awesome dinner and kiss closed it and left it at that. Haven't reached out to her since last week's date since I've been busy. Brazilian chick had to cancel but I'm working on a reschedule (she was in NYC this week, said she'd hit me up when got back). Ended up hooking up with the white geneticist on monday. Last night I had a short 5'4 chick with DDs and a ridiculous booty come back - she's studying for the bar, could be a keeper lol.

Had a chick pull my number last night but I wasn't too attracted to her. She had an awesome body and could dance well - face was a problem haha.

All in all a solid weekend.

I totally agree with you on all points. This chick seemed really cool at first and then started acting all flaky. Kinda weird.

But she's into the next category. I texted her after about a week and said 'hey trouble, plans early next week?', had an immediate response that she would be free mon/tue. So I said lets do tues. Texted her tues on lunch and asked if she was still g2g. Said she'd let me know after she got done playing tennis with her girl and never got back to me. Odd thing is she's still sending me snapchats. I've cut all communication

Anyways, date with the persian chick was solid - had an awesome dinner and kiss closed it and left it at that. Haven't reached out to her since last week's date since I've been busy. Brazilian chick had to cancel but I'm working on a reschedule (she was in NYC this week, said she'd hit me up when got back). Ended up hooking up with the white geneticist on monday. Last night I had a short 5'4 chick with DDs and a ridiculous booty come back - she's studying for the bar, could be a keeper lol.

Had a chick pull my number last night but I wasn't too attracted to her. She had an awesome body and could dance well - face was a problem haha.

All in all a solid weekend.

Thats what paper bags are for son!!! Lol.

Dark, you're literally getting all kinds of action, I envy you lol. You totally don't need the original chick. So you set something else up again and on the day she doesn't even reply. I can't stand chicks like that. I would ignore her forever unless she literally begs you for a booty call. And then tell her to meet you in an hour for a booty call, otherwise you're busy for a week. Anyway, sounds like you got plenty on your plate so you're fine.

Dark, you're literally getting all kinds of action, I envy you lol. You totally don't need the original chick. So you set something else up again and on the day she doesn't even reply. I can't stand chicks like that. I would ignore her forever unless she literally begs you for a booty call. And then tell her to meet you in an hour for a booty call, otherwise you're busy for a week. Anyway, sounds like you got plenty on your plate so you're fine.

Yeah man it is crazy. My life has become a serious party as of late with lots of women in play. I don't know what it was (not like I have gotten any bigger or anything), but I had several women walk up to me and comment on my looks :) Must have just been one of those nights where I was hitting it on all cylinders.

But yeah it's so odd when chicks get all flaky like that. No rhyme or reason to it. They lose a little face when they start to act like that. But my plan is like you said....dropping her off for good.

Anyways, I started a cycle this week. Pinned a 23g 1cc 250mg/ml Test C last night. And starting next week I'll be tossing orals in. So time to cut out the drinking. I will still be going out that's for sure. just not drinking. Focus will be on getting sharper with my game. I find that a lot of times when I'm smashed my game goes south big time haha.

Back