PT-141 flushing!

BONZ777

I injected 1mg of PT-141. My face and upper chest turned extremely red for about an hour. I understand its a common side effect but does anyone know the cause?

thanks guys..

Last edited:
Ok. I'm gonna teach you guys something since you fuckers don't seem to know much :) I suspected high blood pressure. Measured it 10 min after the shot, 80/140. My normal is 80/120. Slight increase. No big deal. Stayed at 140 for about an hour then went back to normal. Unfortunatly no desired sexual effect achieved. Nothing at all. Shot 1mg for the first 3 days, 1.5mg for the next 2. Disspointing experieince.

Ok. I'm gonna teach you guys something since you fuckers don't seem to know much :) I suspected high blood pressure. Measured it 10 min after the shot, 80/140. My normal is 80/120. Slight increase. No big deal. Stayed at 140 for about an hour then went back to normal. Unfortunatly no desired sexual effect achieved. Nothing at all. Shot 1mg for the first 3 days, 1.5mg for the next 2. Disspointing experieince.

Good theory except Bremelanotide (pt141) has no effect on vaso constriction or vasodilation, hypo or hyper tension - so back to the drawing board (http://www.benthamscience.com/ctmc/openaccessarticles/ctmc7-11/0011R.pdf)
Id look more toword prostagandins and the resulting histamine response .. if i were to venture a guess ;-)

May I suggest significantly lowering the dosing for best results? Best of luck if you give it another chance going forward BONZ - In my experience, mirroring MelanotanII dosing strategy sets the experience up for success..even implementing a bit helps to overcome sensitivity to potent melanocortin agonist (PT-141 Bremelanotide)...more is not better with melanotan peptide - given the water soluble peptide acts fast, best to build up slow & allow the product surprise you (via aphrodisiac w/o or with less side-effects) - good luck, thanks for sharing the PT141 details (sorry to not read of the one million-dollar experience occurring while dosing the pep...roughly 10% are non-responders)

Good theory except Bremelanotide (pt141) has no effect on vaso constriction or vasodilation, hypo or hyper tension - so back to the drawing board (benthamscience.com/ctmc/openaccessarticles/ctmc7-11/0011R.pdf)
Id look more toword prostagandins and the resulting histamine response .. if i were to venture a guess ;-)

Thanks for the info! Wasn't it the FDA that determined that Bremelanotide causes hypertension? I believe it was for the nasal spray and primary reason for discontinuing it. Then the theory was that sub-q delivery is safer in that regard.

Last edited:
May I suggest significantly lowering the dosing for best results? Best of luck if you give it another chance going forward BONZ - In my experience, mirroring MelanotanII dosing strategy sets the experience up for success..even implementing a bit helps to overcome sensitivity to potent melanocortin agonist (PT-141 Bremelanotide)...more is not better with melanotan peptide - given the water soluble peptide acts fast, best to build up slow & allow the product surprise you (via aphrodisiac w/o or with less side-effects) - good luck, thanks for sharing the PT141 details (sorry to not read of the one million-dollar experience occurring while dosing the pep...roughly 10% are non-responders)

What dosage do you suggest? Thanks!

Back