Creatine Kinase on blood test INCREDIBLY high ... wth !?!?

darkwing86

Hey guys , so i just took a blood test this morning . As some of you know , i just started a test cycle 700mg per week test prop and 40mg dbol every day .
I just got the results back and my creatine kinase is shockingly high . like i mean 10x higher than the normal range . WTHHH does this mean ? Anyone know or understand about this ? help please

Same thing just happened to me, and my Doctor Freaked Out.

I work on an Organic Farm, and do some Intensive Physical Labor most days.

So I'm Not Concerned a bit.................................... JP
P.S.
My Old Doctor knew this ~ but He Retired and now I'm having to Break-in a New Doc !

Ive been doing a fair bunch of research on this the past couple days and it seems this is normal in people who train and are intensely physically active. I bust ass in the gym 5 days a week . tired as snot some days . but yah that freaked me out to see that

Ive been doing a fair bunch of research on this the past couple days and it seems this is normal in people who train and are intensely physically active. I bust ass in the gym 5 days a week . tired as snot some days . but yah that freaked me out to see that

These are the different Types of Creatine Kinase, and this will tell you if your CK is Dangerous.
But it requires the Lab to Test for the 3 Different Types of CK, to give you the Breakdown
Generally you just get the Overall Number for Creatine Kinase................................. JP
P.S.

CK is a type of protein. The muscle cells in your body need CK to function. Levels of CK can rise after a heart attack, skeletal muscle injury, strenuous exercise, or drinking too much alcohol, and from taking certain medicines or supplements. If this test shows that your CK levels are high, you may have muscle or heart damage. CK is made up of three enzyme forms. These are CK-MB, CK-MM, and CK-BB. CK-MB is the substance that rises if your heart muscle is damaged. CK-MM rises with other muscle damage. CK-BB is found mostly in the brain.

amazing man . great information . im sure im gonna get the call monday from the doctor to discuss my results

These are the different Types of Creatine Kinase, and this will tell you if your CK is Dangerous.
But it requires the Lab to Test for the 3 Different Types of CK, to give you the Breakdown
Generally you just get the Overall Number for Creatine Kinase................................. JP
P.S.

CK is a type of protein. The muscle cells in your body need CK to function. Levels of CK can rise after a heart attack, skeletal muscle injury, strenuous exercise, or drinking too much alcohol, and from taking certain medicines or supplements. If this test shows that your CK levels are high, you may have muscle or heart damage. CK is made up of three enzyme forms. These are CK-MB, CK-MM, and CK-BB. CK-MB is the substance that rises if your heart muscle is damaged. CK-MM rises with other muscle damage. CK-BB is found mostly in the brain.

Yeah for real man, this is good info thanks for sharing!

Hey guys , so i just took a blood test this morning . As some of you know , i just started a test cycle 700mg per week test prop and 40mg dbol every day .
I just got the results back and my creatine kinase is shockingly high . like i mean 10x higher than the normal range . WTHHH does this mean ? Anyone know or understand about this ? help please
cycle updates us bro! especially at 700mg of test per week.

Back