Pt-141.. Need assistance from someone from the forum

JJ5012

John100
Good evening. I have had some issues with my credit card with a purchase on RUI Website. I do not live at my previous address and RUI website will not recognize my new address with my card. So anyway and long story short. Is there someone here on the forum I can send money to purchase Pt-14 through RUI website. I can send you money through paypal ...them you send it to my current address. This seems like an awful lot to get this but if there is someone that's willing to work with me I'd appreciate it. Let me know. I do have a paypal account by the way. Pt-141 plus shipping is like 30 bucks and some change. A very small amount. This will get me over the hump till I get my visa card situation fixed.

Let me know,
JJ5012

Have you thought about bitcoin? I've never used it, but from what I understand it's pretty easy to set up.

I've seen it. I feel like paypal is enough. Just need this one time fix if someone can help me. I will call my bank to see what I can do to fix it. Just would like to have Pt-141 in my possession for This coming late June......

Back