Bitcoin, Why Did I wait????

toobigforyou

gettin' bigger
Ok so my last order with rui I could not for the life of me get to go through. I kept getting declined no matter what card I used. I was getting more than frustrated so I emailed them and eventually called my cc company and apparently it isnt on rui's end but with the credit card processor and banks in certain states or something.
Anyway rui suggested I ty bitcoin and I was like wtf I dont wanna have to go trough this crap just to order some rad (thats what i was getting). Anyway they recommended a site called Coinbase (google it). I went there and set up a wallet. I have to admit not that it is set up I wonder why the hell I waited so long. I have ordered supplements with bitcoin, some stuff for my cell phone, its super fast and super easy once you get your wallet set up. I should have done this a long time ago. My wife hates it cause now its that much easier for me to spend money on the net but I am def liking it. If you dont use bitcoin give it a shot. Im no expert but all I know is its easy and convenient as hell.

Be careful with Coinbase.

If you order gear or anything suspect your account will be closed instantly without warning. RUI gets around this by being a legitimate research chemical company.

I've had to switch to circle.com to order my hgh. Hgh isn't even restricted or illegal where I live and Coinbase still cancelled my account because the vendor I bought from had been flagged.

My experience. Coin base sucks. App doesn't work well and was not able to establish a full account.
I read up on coin base and found many having issues. One issue was account being frozen and funds withheld and no customer service .
And as mentioned the companies providing the wallet are scrutinized heavily for what kind of transactions are taking place.
In fact it's my humble prediction all methods of payment for gear will attacked to prevent buying gear.
Maybe have to go back to sending a check or money order via mail!

Back