Puffy face?

Alex321

Hey guys. So I'm 5 weeks into my cycle and a few mates and myself have noticed my face getting puffy. Could it be because of the sus? Or could it be because I was sick from a cold?

Hello,
I will be a first time user of any kinda steroids, need help, am 42year old 5' 11" and 188lb, what is the best injectable steriod I should use, plus I got oral D-anablo 25 can I take that and inject at the same time.... I olny want it for looks is all..
Please help out..

Okay mate for one do not on into people's post and ask a question that has nothing to do with it, and to start learn what is good make your own post and ask questions and begin by reading EVERYTHING! On this site!

Hey guys. So I'm 5 weeks into my cycle and a few mates and myself have noticed my face getting puffy. Could it be because of the sus? Or could it be because I was sick from a cold?

Your estro is most likely high or you are not watching your sodium and water. Remember AAS can lead to higher estro not a bad thing but it will make you suseptable to bloating, so keep sodium low and drink a ton of water. There is a reason you see gear heads carrying big water bottles at the gym, you need that to keep the bloating away. Bloating will lead to high blood pressure. If you have that all in check and you still are bloated look into a low lever dose of Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but don't crash your estro because you are paranoid that leads to sore joints and no boners or sexy time, trust me

it's because u didn't do enough research before starting your cycle... can u spell AI? ;)

Of course it's from the Sus man. You should have done more research before running a cycle. Are you using an AI? Do you have the shit for a proper PCT? Stick around and soadk up information like a sponge. You need to take advantage of the wealth of knowledge on this site. The info you will learn here will be invaluable.

Back