puffy nipples . Do you guys get this ?

darkwing86

Hey guys , ive noticed lately that alot f the times my nipples now seem to be puffy when im on cycle . i was very concerned it may be gyno ....
However it goes away ... and doesnt always stay like that .

My nipples change throughout the day from looking EXACTLY as how they do in this picture , back to flat again and normal at certain times .
IS this gyno ? and does this happen to anyone else

Really need help here . I am taking caber 0.5mg e3d and arimidex 0,5mg eod on cycle of tren and test

Last edited:
Damn, it's almost like you photoshopped tits onto those shots. Pretty dramatic.

Prolactin? Progesterone? Estrogen?

Don't know, but seems distinctly female in nature.

to be honest mine dont change that dramaticly as in the pictures , but there is a 100% definate change in them . very close that how they are in those pictures . and it changes throughout the day . in the gym they are hard and normal , than when im back home , they puff up again . its so odd to me

I looked briefly at progesterone and it's side effects. Could be what is going on, influenced by the 19-nors you've been taking.

Any chance you could get a blood test that included estrogen, prolactin, and progesterone?

hmmm . its a little bit hard for me here in Canada . i mean , i have told my doctor about my cycling already , i just dont really know how to approach asking him about blood work for such specific things

I had something similar, when i came out of the shower they would appear puffy. I put it down to water initially, eventually turned out that i had a little bit of fat in the chest. I cut down my bodyfat and no longer get the puffy nipple look. Best way to know if it is gyno is to raise arms above head. If you have a lump it's gyno... if no lump then just water/fat

hmmm . its a little bit hard for me here in Canada . i mean , i have told my doctor about my cycling already , i just dont really know how to approach asking him about blood work for such specific things
How far are you from the border?

Doctors arent there to judge my friend, if you want a blood test..like an e2...ask for it, they should never refuse, you are just being responsible. Im completely transparent with my doc, cycling or not.

I have this same issue. It all started when I ran my first deca cycle. The wierd thing is that it happend about 2 weeks in which is odd cus deca takes a long time to kick in. I have a feeling it was fake and that the deca was test. This was about 8 months ago. I still get the flares and still have some minor pain. I can see a lump when i raise my arms up but at times my nipples go back to normal like u said. Usually when I'm cold they look perfectly normal. I had prolactin checked at one point and it was in range and e2 was at 20. So I'm still stumped. As of right now I'm taking 60mg ed of Ralox to see if I can get rid of it.

Back