PullinBig MIA??

InsuranceMan

Just wanted to see if anyone knows what happened to PB? I haven't seen him around here in a few days. I for one, get a kick out of his posts and learn a hell of a lot. Though, he did bust my stones as he does with a lot of us non-chemists. Anyway, just checking.

TxLonghorn said:
I miss my bud, but I think it was his cat felisha that got him. :eek:

I have long feared that my cats would eat me as I sleep.

I don't let them watch Animal Planet or Discovery Channel anymore, lest they get any ideas from the tigers and leopards.

Animal terrorists could be sending out "KILL ALL HUMANS" messages on these nature shows, and we'd never know it, 'til we start waking up with missing body parts.

Mr. dB said:
I have long feared that my cats would eat me as I sleep.

I don't let them watch Animal Planet or Discovery Channel anymore, lest they get any ideas from the tigers and leopards.

Bwahahhaaa.........LMFAO!

when he gets back Im going to have a seriouse talk with him that hes going to regret leaving. I dont care how big he pulls!

PB would be touched that you all are so concerned about him...

Tx is probably right. He is probably off having passionate anal sex with his cat....but seriously I hope our bro comes back soon.

T

Man, I got so excited when I saw your posts, I didn't even check to see if you put one up. Now, I see that you did. Welcome back, bro. We all thought the cat got the best of you.

pullinbig said:
she scratched me up pretty bad (good) but im ok now. oh you meant the cat. thought you meant my girl.

Your wife is a saint. I know I've never met her or anything, just a guess, lol. ;)

she s a sweet heart every mans dream. saint by day ho by night. course we get our days and nights mixed up.

Back