Pullinbig, this is your final warning - and I mean it!

and these...

first_vein.jpg

diaper_deadlift.jpg

dysmorphia1.jpg

pro_card.jpg

plead1.jpg

millionaires1.jpg

walktalk.jpg

4_plates.jpg

ok gym freeky guy. i clearly stated at the start of the contest that i did not ship out of the continental us. however if you win you can pick someone to take your m1t here in the states. capice'?

Mr. dB said:
Funny pictures, but none of 'em are avatar material.

actually, all you have to do is open any of the pictures in paint, select all, strech/skew, set the size to like 45 on both, and poof! avatar sized pic. you may have to play around to get the dimensions right, but thats how I got my avatar :rolleyes:

gymphreak said:
good stuff! i love Musclehedz stuff!

"I do know squat!"

WTF? You call mine garbage and give him props for the muscleheadz shit? I admit that wasn't my good stuff, but his sucked much worse. I guess I've just built myself up onto such a pedastool(sp?) that anything other then the best is considerd garbage. I shall return, and when i do, ya'll all better be ready to laugh.

I have been sent a few avatars...I need to figure out how to post them up now, but dB sent me 2 pretty good ones.

Thompson said:
actually, all you have to do is open any of the pictures in paint, select all, strech/skew, set the size to like 45 on both, and poof! avatar sized pic. you may have to play around to get the dimensions right, but thats how I got my avatar :rolleyes:

And then the captions on the cartoons will be unreadable.

wait til the preset date then we'll post them all and have a week to vote. after the votes are tallied and a winner named the atavar will be posted and the complimentary bottle of m1t shipped to someone in the states. dopnt forget guys thats an 80 dollar value. and worth every penny. cheapest cycle you'll every do for ready made hormones.

i also may add that the pic must look good in the atavar size. i am a cheap date but i do have morals.......... i think

Back