Pumping Iron DVD

I don't know if it is available on DVD yet. I wish it was though. I can't even ever catch it on max though. I even look at the schedule for it on the east coast and the time is never right.

Yes it is good. There isnt a DVD out and who knows if there ever will be. You can find some vhs rips on certain file sharing apps.

I saw some dvds of it on Ebay last week. Someone recorded the Anniversary uncut version with the behind the scenes off Cinemax and used a dvd recorder to make copies. Currently there is no listing on Amazon when or if the real production copy will be released.

Wynn said:
I saw some dvds of it on Ebay last week. Someone recorded the Anniversary uncut version with the behind the scenes off Cinemax and used a dvd recorder to make copies. Currently there is no listing on Amazon when or if the real production copy will be released.

people will do anything for a buck.

Maybe on Ebay yes, but I hardly think there is gonna be a official release. I have it on VHS rip a also got some Ronnie Coleman ad DorianYates movies. But Pumping Iron is the best.

I downloaded it off of Kaza light, I have no idea how to get it from my hardrive to a dvd. I have a DVD-RW but only know how to do music. Anybody have any suggestions to either the software or possibly hardware I would need to be able to do this.

LongBall

I haven't done it yet, give me a day or 2 to play with it and then I should be able to do it for you.

LongBall

Back