Purchased some 1-Test, 4-Ad & Androstenedione

mbn

I could not find 1-Ad at my local vitamin shop. Is it OK to take regular Androstenedione with 1-Test and 4-AD? Also taking protein and L-Glut. Should I take liver pills or any other suppliments?

Holy Shit .1AD, 1 Test Plus Andro

You really take all that at one time or did i just read it wrong. Personally if your not 30- 40yrs or better id would stick to some good creatine , protein. a desent workout and quallity sleep at least 8 per night. But hey its up to you. just my opinion only but then again who really knows. If your young enough you will probally get the same results with what i have just listed for supps. P.S. Try some amino acids with it before and after workouts. Hope i didnt hit any nerves out their. Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!

mbn said:
I could not find 1-Ad at my local vitamin shop. Is it OK to take regular Androstenedione with 1-Test and 4-AD? Also taking protein and L-Glut. Should I take liver pills or any other suppliments?

drop the androstenidione. its is complete shit and has a higher potential to convert to estrogen rather than test. stick with a 1-t and 4-ad stack. if need be, toss in 19-nor

Mad dawg, I'm 39yrs. old so age is not really and issue. I was more interested in knowing if any other supplements are needed to assist in any damage that might occur.

BO$ said:
you might run into hair loss and maybe prostate problems from the 1-test....

Highly unlikely unless you're predisposed.

mbn said:
Mad dawg, I'm 39yrs. old so age is not really and issue. I was more interested in knowing if any other supplements are needed to assist in any damage that might occur.

you will not need anything for the liver. although ALA would be great as a liver protector as well as help building muscle

Back