pure performance pharma?

I've used Pharma and it was some of the best gear I ever tried. not sure if that's the same lab, but I'm pretty sure the guy in this area went down, and that would close down a big operation. could be someone using the name. what color is the label. I used some primo 200mg and it was awesome, then buddy got stung.

ppp

I've used Pharma and it was some of the best gear I ever tried. not sure if that's the same lab, but I'm pretty sure the guy in this area went down, and that would close down a big operation. could be someone using the name. what color is the label. I used some primo 200mg and it was awesome, then buddy got stung.

Has anybody used ppp and if so are they legit ?? I been using other ugls and heard they was the best but can't find there email . Could someone pm me with it

Has anybody used ppp and if so are they legit ?? I been using other ugls and heard they was the best but can't find there email . Could someone pm me with it

What are you a cop?

Do you have photos? "pure performance pharma" or just search "pure performance pharma" then will show images.

Back