Purit]{}##^%*.com domain temporary offline

P.S.L.

Our PSL website is offline lately due to a technical hosting/domain issues and will be full back online in a few days.

We apologize for any inconvenience !!

All pending matters are being dealt with as usual of course.

During site down time we are available at temp. email address: puritysourcelabs@tutanota.com

To compensate your inconvenience we're launching a "PRE X-MAS" Special - as soon as the site/domain is back online !!
(It will last 10 days and the FULL International Offer will be discounted)

Your PSL Crew

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is when you try to go to ur Web page the dns error page comes up and it was a bunch of links for psl gear bunk. I was like wtf

Our PSL website is offline lately due to a technical hosting/domain issues and will be full back online in a few days.

We apologize for any inconvenience !!

All pending matters are being dealt with as usual of course.

During site down time we are available at temp. email address: puritysourcelabs@tutanota.com

To compensate your inconvenience we're launching a "PRE X-MAS" Special - as soon as the site/domain is back online !!
(It will last 10 days and the FULL International Offer will be discounted)

Your PSL Crew

Good communication on this recent news. Thanks!

I contacted this temp email and haven't heard anything in reply

How long ago did you try to contact? It can take a day or so to get a response. Occasionally longer during busy/stressful times such as server maintenance. Feel free to follow up or send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you bro.

Back