-------------purity source labs--------------

psl is GTG.
used the omnadrens, EP line, hg amps and they are good quality. I have got my orders to canada so far.
but Canada customs does suck overall.

They dont ship controlled substances, but most of what they ship is still by prescription only. They get away with it due to a gray area in the law. Canada has different laws regarding prescription drugs.

we also have "research drugs" loop hole like USA. might not be exact, but there is the loop hole.. so RUI IS in clear . this is not the same as sending aas.
and Canadian customs IS A LOT HARDER then most others around the world. specially USA ( eventhough the laws are stricter). and that is why alot of places dont offer resend to canada or even to send at all ( to about bad mouthing) but i can say i get more through then i lose....
I have got my PSL to me an got eveyr order. but you do lose one from time to time. the EP line i cant get DOM or i would. so i get my stuff from 3 main places. one is a canadian lab here, the other two are intl ( PSL is a good one to use btw, they pack very well imo)

Interesting, in 4 years I've had one return to RUI but now lost products, I've had SARMS, PH, Ancillaries and peptides, no issue from ~ 5 different companies. I've been lucky I guess with AML being relatively close. no need to go anywhere else.

RUI ships mostly schedule 4-5 substances as far as I can tell, which means possession for personal use is not illegal but 'ordering' and selling within Canada is.. then again schedule 4 is 'Steroids ' as a group, Benzodiazepines and barbiturates ?!!

Actually I'm going to get clarification on legalities surrounding ' lab purpose/testing' peptides and other research chems. from my buddy who's a provincial prosecutor.

Purity source labs are they gtg for all your one stop needs?
Please review how has your experience been ?
What did you use gains sides bunk?

Hey jayy. Yep from what I have experienced regarding delivery in Europe they are awesome. Not tested the gear yet but as soon as the cycle starts I will. All super professional and great value.

Ordered in August. Still haven't recieved. Been messaging for a refund. I'm in Canada. I ordered a lot of shit too. I am not happy...

I had a problem too with getting it, here, to Canada! however their ep line is insured or w/e so they sent me the ep line of stuff and to be nice they also reshipped the other stuff aswell!! the whole process took prob like 5-6 weeks but after they reshipped it the second time I got it in less than aweek

We're GTG ... at least Bros !!

We "manage" worldwide - no issues - Even to hard ones - like can. or aussie :cool:

EP is basiclally a HG in the Professional UGL form - Turst Us ! - Most ppl , Vets and Friends are aware of this FULLY and still kindda shocked :cool:

BTW... Dom. Game will be back in around 2 weeks ... around. Some Game characters need their time for vacations , family and such.

Thank You All for professional and smart input-approach !!

They have responded. They said to call the parcel company which is in England... Then they told me they would just reship it. I'm gonna wait and keep you all posted.

Very sorry my Man !!

It must have been a terrible mix up in that case - that happens really rarely , but it does im afraid :(
No worries , you'll be fixed professionally and made up properly - Trust Us !!

(always use the direct channel with us to rectify such matters , beidses i really hop you're not using hushmail or hotmail ... )

...Never left a Friend hanging/empty handed - You can be sure of that !!

Very sorry my Man !!

It must have been a terrible mix up in that case - that happens really rarely , but it does im afraid :(

(always use the direct channel with us to rectify such matters , beidses i really hop you're not using hushmail or hotmail ... )

Hey bros..I can attest to any shipping "WTF's" that may occur. On my very first shipment..I ordered some omnas. A lot to be honest. About 5 came in broke. I didn't use dom option. They came from European Union. The way it was packaged, did not lead to fluid leak outside the box/packaging. We all know improper packing and a "leak" could get your shit searched. 2nd: I had to ask them not to resend broken gear. They wanted to resend right away..no hassles. No BullCrap. These guys aren't getting props for being best dressed at the high school prom. They're GTG.

Very sorry my Man !!

I understand that, and I thank you that you are resending package and making it right. I appreciate that and cannot wait to get and try your gear and give my review to others. Sorry for the impatience.

-Footy

Just Placed an order with them... Hope everything comes through customs with ease. I will keep everybody updated I just couldn't resist that awesome sale they are having right now!!!!

Back