Putting peptides from @#$%^ into test

Also Extreme peptides did NOT get their DES from Ergo...they got their folli from them which they were untaged and legit then they stopped shopping from ergo and went with precision peptides folli supplier which sold legit TAGGED folli...do you know what are the differences between those.

Just think about it...SALT...how could salt not hurt if you inject it INTO your muscles...it's salt! I guess PHF didn't think that far into it.

ive read precision peptides and ergo use the same supplier from china, also read precision peps has sold a lot of bunk, i made an order with extreme so i hope they dont use the same supplier...

and i think the salt comment was a figure of speech lol... not literally salt, but the effects salt would have ie, nothing lol.

You get hat you pay for with peptides. I would never go heap. All of the peptides oming out of china are missing the last arg on the chain.
'

X2!

Going cheap with peptides will get you cheap results or much, much worse.

It's your body to do as you will brothers but remember it's the only one you get.

with peptide producers you need to be able to filter real feedback and the crap their reps and shills are putting out

Yeah I aiming for clean bulk, but an aid in bulk nontheless. I do have some Anavar (var) , but it is low dosed, being i'd have to get more. So idk if Anavar (var) is just good as well.

Oh man you know what? I don't know why I didn't think of this but what about myo inhibitors. They help add some size and they should help you stay some what leaner.

ive read precision peptides and ergo use the same supplier from china, also read precision peps has sold a lot of bunk, i made an order with extreme so i hope they dont use the same supplier...

and i think the salt comment was a figure of speech lol... not literally salt, but the effects salt would have ie, nothing lol.

There has been more bad talks about Extreme than a lot of other people. I've ordered clomid from them before and they were legit but that's about it but again who sales bunk clomid? It's super cheap to get the real ones.

'

X2!

Going cheap with peptides will get you cheap results or much, much worse.

It's your body to do as you will brothers but remember it's the only one you get.

with peptide producers you need to be able to filter real feedback and the crap their reps and shills are putting out

Is there any Mass spec testings that shows the $100 vial of DES and LR3 are better?

Colbert very nice thread so far. You have posted accurate results for what you can expect from these. Ive had good peps from ergo. I've had excellent peps from SRC. Precision peptides was using insulin in their igf DES as stated by a rep. I guess insulin is used somewhere in the process of making DES but should not be in the final product.

No need to argue over who is better etc. I believe you were using good peps. I'm very partial to SRC right now just from my recent experience with them.

When using igf DES it's good to take pre workout with 50-60 g protien, 10g bcaa's, 5g glutamine and carbs. This will help push the nutrients into the muscle. about 30 minutes into training I will lose all energy probably due to glycogen stores etc but I have a protien, carb bcaa drink during work out then I dose ghrp/ghrh immediately pwo then igf lr3 30 minutes later with pwo shake including bcaa's and glutamine again. Then have pwo meal 30-45 minutes after.

This is a great way to add size and strength. You force all the nutrients into your muscles at critical times. Very good for strength and growth especially during pct but anytime is good.

Colbert I also cycle igf 4 weeks on the 4 off. Sometimes I go 50days on then 30 off.

Nice log.

Colbert very nice thread so far. You have posted accurate results for what you can expect from these. Ive had good peps from ergo. I've had excellent peps from SRC. Precision peptides was using insulin in their igf DES as stated by a rep. I guess insulin is used somewhere in the process of making DES but should not be in the final product.

No need to argue over who is better etc. I believe you were using good peps. I'm very partial to SRC right now just from my recent experience with them.

When using igf DES it's good to take pre workout with 50-60 g protien, 10g bcaa's, 5g glutamine and carbs. This will help push the nutrients into the muscle. about 30 minutes into training I will lose all energy probably due to glycogen stores etc but I have a protien, carb bcaa drink during work out then I dose ghrp/ghrh immediately pwo then igf lr3 30 minutes later with pwo shake including bcaa's and glutamine again. Then have pwo meal 30-45 minutes after.

This is a great way to add size and strength. You force all the nutrients into your muscles at critical times. Very good for strength and growth especially during post cycle therapy (pct) but anytime is good.

Colbert I also cycle igf 4 weeks on the 4 off. Sometimes I go 50days on then 30 off.

Nice log.

Thank you very much sir and it shows that you know your stuff. Muscles take up carbs without the help of insulin while they are being worked out so drinking an intra-workout is a very good idea. But when I'm cutting I don't drink an intra-workout because right afterward I use GHRP/GHRH and hit the step master(or eliptical or precore if I don't have enough energy).

I'm thinking of using folli also but I don't know if I should log it on here because it seems like there is a lot of folli haters on here...I don't why but that's what it seems like.

I would love to try out other companies but I'm a pre-med student and one Mcat course cost more than 3 years of peptides and aas. Then I have to pay for an apartment, books, classes, gas, and food(which 3-4lbs a beef a day is not cheap but I need it for bulking).

Anyways thank you for all your helps and the generous comments.

I was a folli hater but it appears that it's been sorted out on which version to use (w/o tag) but I can't remember the specifics on dosing and length of cycle. I had some from precision that was junk but I may give it another try.

Back