question about air bubbles

PurplePatriot

Ok so i know about how much air it to takes in your blood to do damage and all that. But a few questions. First of all am i correct to assume that even injecting air it most likely wont go into the blood stream and will just sit in the muscle?

Also i hear all the time its ok its ok if a little bit gets in there it wont hurt anything. Does anyone have any evidence as to what happens to the air when it is either sitting in the muscle or finds its way into the blood. What does the body do to get rid of this? Anything? Would be appreciated if you can back up answers with evidence. Thanks guys!

PurplePatriot said:
Ok so i know about how much air it to takes in your blood to do damage and all that. But a few questions. First of all am i correct to assume that even injecting air it most likely wont go into the blood stream and will just sit in the muscle?

Also i hear all the time its ok its ok if a little bit gets in there it wont hurt anything. Does anyone have any evidence as to what happens to the air when it is either sitting in the muscle or finds its way into the blood. What does the body do to get rid of this? Anything? Would be appreciated if you can back up answers with evidence. Thanks guys!

Get air out and aspirate. DONE :druggie:

pp, little off topic but why you getting air bubbles anyway? I very rare have any and it's not like I sit there for an hour and try to get rid of them.

1) get air bubbles out.
2) it takes a few cc INTRAVENOUSLY to kill you.
3) injecting air into the muscle will cause no real harm.

i draw and shoot with 25g so i get air bubbles... i did a cycle of prop and injected eod with a little air bubble every single time and i have no problems except sometimes after i inject i feel like my hearts going to explode...

haha just kidding man youll be fine just nothin like a full cc, heat up the vial in the microwave and draw and you shouldnt get much if any air bubbles if you draw with a 18 or 21 gauge.

i draw and shoot with a 25g as well, sometimes i get tiny air bubbles and its quite difficult to get them out, however, the good news is that it takes 1mL+ of air to cause any problems when injecting, so as long as you arent pumping yourself with a mL of air, you will be fine.

i pull and inject with 22g and even get some tiny ones...its always at the stopper too.

Just like everyone above is saying...NO BUBBLES IN YOUR VIENS!!

Back