Question about AI's for a cycle

br

I am planning on running dbol and test E and know that I need an AI to stop the testosterone from aromatizing.

To not crash my estrogen I was thinking about starting my AI on week 3 because thats when my test E should be built up enough.

I did not think about the dbol which aromatizes as well. Do I need to run my AI as soon as I start dbol?

The AI I have planned is 0.5 mg arimadex every 3 days, for 500mg test E and 50mg dbol everyday for 6 weeks. Do I need to run a higher dosage of arimadex aswell?

Even if you just run the test at 500/ week, you want to run. Ai from day one. .5mg eod should be fine. Make sure you get labs done at the appointed times to check tho.

If you ran an AI from day 1 with test E wouldn't it crash your estrogen because it takes time to build up in your system?

Negative. Like M said, you need to post up some stats. If this is your first cycle you really shouldn't run dbol btw. Your call obviously.

Given the half life of test e you prolly start an AI at the begining of the second week, if you run a dbol Kickstarter use an AI day 1

Back