Question about on cycle estrogen control.

DblB

....been studying and reading though all info, post on the boards before my first cycle. What I'm wondering is there any instance where a person wouldn't need any estro control during a mild cycle ....say 500 of testt E ew for 12 to 14 weeks? Not trying to exclude them for any reasons I'm just wondering.

From most of the cycle logs posted here and from my personal experience at 500mg of test e a week I think you will need an AI. Since its your first cycle you don't know how your going to react everyone is different.

I would suggest starting an AI at start if cycle and if you want start with a low dose of .25mg e3.5d like your test and in 6 weeks get blood work and see where your e2 is and make your decision then if you need the AI or not.

You don't want to not use an AI and end up with high e2 and all that cones with and possible gyno do you?

Lol..No. Not at all and Ty for the Imput.
...., and I will run an AI, actually I purchased my AI's before my cycle supplies lol. I was just curious if there's certain circumstances (which I'm not sharp enough to know) of cases when a guy might not need to run an AI. ?

The only way IMOP to not run an AI is if your blood work says , no need. However how are you going to keep close track of it. So many reasons to control your "E" so why take any chances. You don't want to have sides going on and aren't aware of it until there is a problem.

Are you aware of all the sides that you can have and the problems with your overall health while running with high OR low Estrogen?

I don't understand the point in the Q's

If you aren't aware of the list of sides research it or I will post them for you.

Last edited:
OldM...Ty for the OP...just asking bc I'm curious, not because I do not know or haven't read the great beginners cycle threads on the info.

Mega.. Ty.

Back