Question about Raloxifene and Teratogenesis

muscleless

I have a small case of gyno from a recent cycle . Its really not a huge deal but i was going to attempt to reduce it using Raloxifene.

However, i have read that Ralox is teratogenic and thus causes birth defects.

Does anyone know what the fine print is on this? I am engaged and will like to have children but if this is going to give me a kid with defects I would rather fore go the ralox and just deal with the gyno. Does it continue to have teratogenic effects after its cleared your sytem? Is the birth defect warning more for females who are pregnant? I know it has a warning for females who may become pregnant, but I'm not sure if that means if you ever want to get pregnant or if it means just while your on the ralox. How about the half life?

Sorry for all the questions but many other forums are not seeming to.know anything. Hopefully someone can elaborate.

Last edited:
I believe as long as you give it enough time to leave your system before conceiving you should be fine. Here in Australia Red Cross won't let me give blood because I am on Ralox, they say I need to be off it for at least 6 months in order to be eligible. So by that logic 6 months and you should be fine.

I'm not a professional, but the way I read the definition of teratogenesis is that it refers to birth defects in the developing embryo or fetus. This is relevant to substances the mother is exposed to during pregnancy.

I think that birth defects caused by mutations in sperm are much rarer, and I don't think the term teratogenesis applies.

Even if the sperm was mutated nature has a way of dealing with it. Physical mutations usually mean the sperm cell doesnt even make it to the egg to begin with and if its a mutation in the dna code then conception wont/cant occur.

Even if the sperm was mutated nature has a way of dealing with it. Physical mutations usually mean the sperm cell doesnt even make it to the egg to begin with and if its a mutation in the dna code then conception wont/cant occur.

Itd be my luck that second tail would give my mutant sperm 35hp and hed be in the egg in just a few seconds. Itd only be cool if he come out like goro with 4 arms and they were swole as fck.

Sarmsearch sale XMAS25 for 25% off

Back