Need advice on test undec orall or substitute

Rynzr

Hey how are you fellas,

A little back storey

Basically was blasting and cruising from 24-29. (31 now)Decided I want kids, finally got her pregnant recently!

Now once I get back on I don’t plan on blasting and cruising anymore I just want to do 6-8 week anavar cycles a couple times a year, I love the stuff. This misses doesn’t want needles in the house anymore

I was going to make test base transdermal as my test base but been reading you have to be very careful when there are females and kids around. So was thinking maybe just get some test undec and take orally ?

I hear it’s a low absorption rate but I only want a trt equivalent dose anyway I was just wondering if the 30 day half life still applies when taking orally?

Any other thoughts or advice on a test base welcome

Hey how are you fellas,

A little back storey

Basically was blasting and cruising from 24-29. (31 now)Decided I want kids, finally got her pregnant recently!

Now once I get back on I don***8217;t plan on blasting and cruising anymore I just want to do 6-8 week anavar cycles a couple times a year, I love the stuff. This misses doesn***8217;t want needles in the house anymore

I was going to make test base transdermal as my test base but been reading you have to be very careful when there are females and kids around. So was thinking maybe just get some test undec and take orally ?

I hear it***8217;s a low absorption rate but I only want a trt equivalent dose anyway I was just wondering if the 30 day half life still applies when taking orally?

hey welcome and congrats on getting the wife pregnant brother!
as for oral testosterone its useless for real. and yes its not good to be hugging the kids and wife as well. why not just pin?

Cheers buddy
Yeah true, misses will only let me get back on if there’s no needles involved.
I guess I’ll make the transdermal just have to be really careful.
Was thinking maybe applying to the top of my feet before I go to work, plenty of time to absorb not sure if they could pick it up through my socks though?

Also will transdermal increase hair growth in applied area?

Last edited:
If you are going to be doing this for any extended period of time needles are the only way. Find a way to lock them up, like a little gun safe.

If you are going to be doing this for any extended period of time needles are the only way. Find a way to lock them up, like a little gun safe.

i dont think hes worried about the kids getting into the gear, hes worried about rubbing the testosterone gel on his arms and chest and then hugging his kids and wife, thus getting the gel on them and affecting their own testosterone, E2, etc levels.
Ive never heard of anyone having a succesful cycle using gels man. its a waste of time really.
if its worth doing its worth doing right. you will have a very hard time dialing into your Ai also with applying test on your feet, and not all of it will soak into your system so offset your own levels.

oral cycles are not good at all due to other organ possible damage.
As far as keeping gains ? All you will gain will be water. AND YOU WILL LOOSE THAT.

Fact, this is a fact... a man can only build / grow 15-20lbs of LMM ( Lean Muscle Mass) in one year. Cycles or no cycles. There are variables, but anything more then a 10 + gain on a 12 - 16 week cycle is worth about 4-6 lbs of LMM and the rest is water. Do 3 cycles a year and there you have your 15-20 lb gain of Lean Muscle Mass.

Lean to bulk and back to lean again...look at show prep and what I have just said ^^ about LMM gains is right on.

This is a straight up forum to help guys with workout routines, diet, and the safest way to use AAS as possible. One other thing I do is to help the qualified guy to put together a protocol of the best compounds to help him achieve his goal for that cycle and even point towards future cycles and long term gains / goals.

testosterone gels are highly toxic to the liver, get ready for skin and eyes that appear yellowish (jaundice) Abdominal pain and swelling and also swelling in the legs and ankles.
waste of money and time.

testosterone gels are highly toxic to the liver, get ready for skin and eyes that appear yellowish (jaundice) Abdominal pain and swelling and also swelling in the legs and ankles.
waste of money and time.

Oh really I was under the impression it would would non methyl this changes things I guess ***128553;

oral cycles are not good at all due to other organ possible damage.
As far as keeping gains ? All you will gain will be water. AND YOU WILL LOOSE THAT.

Fact, this is a fact... a man can only build / grow 15-20lbs of LMM ( Lean Muscle Mass) in one year. Cycles or no cycles. There are variables, but anything more then a 10 + gain on a 12 - 16 week cycle is worth about 4-6 lbs of LMM and the rest is water. Do 3 cycles a year and there you have your 15-20 lb gain of Lean Muscle Mass.

Lean to bulk and back to lean again...look at show prep and what I have just said ^^ about LMM gains is right on.

This is a straight up forum to help guys with workout routines, diet, and the safest way to use AAS as possible. One other thing I do is to help the qualified guy to put together a protocol of the best compounds to help him achieve his goal for that cycle and even point towards future cycles and long term gains / goals.

Yeah I assumed this would be the case, that’s why I was after anavar, quite dry somewhat easier to keep afterwards and no water to begin with.

So would you personally bother? Between the two would it have any advantage long term over just staying natty say with lean muscle mass gain?

I’ve never done oral only cycles other then a couple a couple ph’s in my early 20s before I started cruising.

Hey how are you fellas,

A little back storey

Now once I get back on I don***8217;t plan on blasting and cruising anymore I just want to do 6-8 week anavar cycles a couple times a year, I love the stuff. This misses doesn***8217;t want needles in the house anymore

I hear it***8217;s a low absorption rate but I only want a trt equivalent dose anyway I was just wondering if the 30 day half life still applies when taking orally?

have you given sublingual applications perhaps?

have you given sublingual applications perhaps?

Would sublingual test base work same as undec? as I have a bunch of test base powder already and wouldn’t have to order more gear.

I only want to be at like 150mg a week to keep me feeling all good.

i dont think hes worried about the kids getting into the gear, hes worried about rubbing the testosterone gel on his arms and chest and then hugging his kids and wife, thus getting the gel on them and affecting their own testosterone, E2, etc levels.
Ive never heard of anyone having a succesful cycle using gels man. its a waste of time really.
if its worth doing its worth doing right. you will have a very hard time dialing into your Ai also with applying test on your feet, and not all of it will soak into your system so offset your own levels.

and its hard on the liver.

Would sublingual test base work same as undec? as I have a bunch of test base powder already and wouldn***8217;t have to order more gear.

when it all boils down to gravy sublingual or any testosterone cream is a joke and only going to mess up your blood levels as well as your wifes, kids. if you go hugging them.

Would sublingual test base work same as undec? as I have a bunch of test base powder already and wouldn***8217;t have to order more gear.

throw that shit away fool. do some real gear and pin. if your afraid of needles, then do zomba and crossfit.

I remember Testosterone undecanoate (Andriol) being available in 40mg capsules. Very expensive and highly inefficient. There were studies done on this preparation and the results were pretty terrible, with the body being able to process less than 10%... so at best taking 400mg per day (10 capsules), will only get you around 40mg of usable testosterone with the added stress on the liver...

Not recommended

China_wall

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you sneak injections of test undecanoate? The pinning regimen is far more spaced apart that cyp or enanthate.

you get bloodwork? you most likely have pretty low test due to blasting and cruising for 5 years. if that's the case you should get on TRT and your wife should get with the program;

Back